Kentucky still invincible?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
There is a path to 6.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Maybe if we had a QB and receivers like UGA?

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

patdog

May 28, 2007
We aren't good, but we can still get to six. I predicted 6-6 at the start of the year: I'm not as optimistic about that as I was, but it's still there.
Same here. There’s definitely still 3-4 winnable games in the schedule. We’ll beat USM, and I think win 1 out of Arkansas, Kentucky, or Mississippi.

Reactions: GloryDawg

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
We aren't good, but we can still get to six. I predicted 6-6 at the start of the year: I'm not as optimistic about that as I was, but it's still there.
I mean, there is a path to 6 like there was a path to 12 at the beginning of the season. I mean, like, yeah, technically.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I was a 5-7 prediction but I'm doubting my wisdom now

Last edited:

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
KJ will pound our defense single handedly Kentucky will run all over us and Leary will be able to pass successfully on our DB. Obviously TAM and OM will have their way with us. Auburn will run all over us but there is a slim chance in that game. A sliver of hope. Unless the team quits we will grind a win out against USM simply because we have better players. As laughable as that sounds.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
The offense isn't good enough to make up for how awful the defense is. Halfway decent SEC teams can stop better offenses than ours, see Arky making Ole Miss punt a few times, and they can still score on better defenses than ours. Thus, bring on Southern Miss.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login