Kentucky

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I’m trying to figure out if anyone is any good in this conference. KY is obviously some level of good at 10-1 but they seem to be beating up on mediocre and bad teams- which there seem to be a lot of. Florida was 6-3 but wasn’t really impressive last weekend and has now scored 1 run in 13 innings against Mizzou. Arkansas can’t hit great but seems to pitch their way out of things.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I haven’t watched Arkansas but they seem to be the team to beat. After that, I could see a bunch of people (including us) competing for the second spot

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I haven’t watched Arkansas but they seem to be the team to beat. After that, I could see a bunch of people (including us) competing for the second spot
Arkansas does this a lot and then choke in the super regional. I think they just wear out their weekend pitchers.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

patdog

May 28, 2007
I’m trying to figure out if anyone is any good in this conference. KY is obviously some level of good at 10-1 but they seem to be beating up on mediocre and bad teams- which there seem to be a lot of. Florida was 6-3 but wasn’t really impressive last weekend and has now scored 1 run in 13 innings against Mizzou. Arkansas can’t hit great but seems to pitch their way out of things.
From what I’ve seen so far, Kentucky is the best team in the conference, then Arkansas. After that, a lot of mediocrity.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Kentucky has played a weak schedule. They'll get into the meat of their schedule and drop like a rock.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
KY and ARKY just know how to win in different ways. That say's something to me. Kind of glad we don't play KY this year. All I need is to see another former MSU assistant coach beat our arse.

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login