Kentucky

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Are they still top 25? What a joke if so. Trailing Vanderbilt 7-6 halftime, at home.

Update- trailing 14 - 6 now.

Last edited:

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Ye
Same team they’ve been all season. Mediocre in every sense of the word, but our equally unprepared and undisciplined performance against them wasn’t enough to get a W

if you’re still irritated by that loss, you have every right to be.
Yeah, I said that last week after watching them play mizzou. They are not good. Which says a lot about us too.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Same team they’ve been all season. Mediocre in every sense of the word, but our equally unprepared and undisciplined performance against them wasn’t enough to get a W

Yes, it's like a turd that won't go away. Hope we can flush it on Nov. 24.

Last edited:

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That's definitely the one loss that's ruining the season. I can accept the others but we should have crushed them. Cost me ten bucks to a guy at eork. If we can win 2 more this year I will be satisfied for the most part. I was hoping for 9 at the first of the year.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
its Good to harp on because losing to #7 LSU on the road makes you look pretty stupid to keep ragging on about that.

Stoops is a very good coach.

it’s not like we got blown out 45-3 after the first quarter like the powder blues did

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Are they still top 25? What a joke if so. Trailing Vanderbilt 7-6 halftime, at home.

They've got one of the best defenses in the country, so calling them trash, bad, a joke etc seems like undisciplined analysis to me. They've got they're issues, but their D (which is what we struggled with) has been solid all year with the exception of UT.

That said, this would be a monumentally bad loss, but I see they've taken a lead.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
That's definitely the one loss that's ruining the season. I can accept the others but we should have crushed them. Cost me ten bucks to a guy at eork. If we can win 2 more this year I will be satisfied for the most part. I was hoping for 9 at the first of the year.
Yep, and it’s also the one game all season where Arnett deserves some criticism too. If we had even done a C+ job in containing Rodriguez, I think the entire script from that game changes. We just absolutely had no answer for him, though, which is crazy considering their lack of passing firepower. We’re basically the only defense all year that’s been gouged by UK’s run game

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
24-21 Vandy with 1:13 left in 4th 'bout to kick off to KY. Embarassing my STATE feelings. Vandy with 448 yards of O; 264 on the ground. Vandy wins. We ran the ball against KY 7 times for 30 yards.

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012

Since we are going to judge our team by other games being played today, Arky that we beat 40-17, just took the #7 team in the country to the edge. Nobody noticed or does that not fit the narrative?

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009

Whenever hoops start in KY no one gives a **** about FB.....not even the FB team. UK get's up for one home game a year.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Whenever hoops start in KY no one gives a **** about FB.....not even the FB team. UK get's up for one home game a year.
And I'm pretty sure that was us this year. Best game they played all year. Sheesh.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Since we are going to judge our team by other games being played today, Arky that we beat 40-17, just took the #7 team in the country to the edge. Nobody noticed or does that not fit the narrative?
And hopefully that gets Upig fired up for next weekend.

Reactions: tribaldawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
There's a certain inherent level of general miserableness required in a person to keep finding reasons to relive painful losses while taking no pleasure in remembrances and reminders of beautiful wins.

These are large children you're allowing to repeatedly hurt you without touching you.

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
It really is a level of miserable that makes no sense. One loss that we or may not should have won and people that I feel must concentrate on everything negative in life refuse to move on. Just keep getting up in the morning folks and try to make the best out of the one life you have been given. You can do this!! You have a lot of people rooting for you!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Did we lose again or something? We played ****** in front of a huge crowd and pumped up SEC team on the road. I know they had noooo business beating us but it's over and done.

They played a super ****** game in front of a semi empty stadium at 11 am with a cold an wet field.

You never let something go but you also don't consider the Intangibles of a game. That team today didn't have the same frame of mind or setting when they played us but don't let me interrupt our obsession with the past.

I thought it was Ole Miss that had the obession of good times so they're not forgotten?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login