Kevin Johns

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022

Could this be our next choice? Impressive offensive history at Indiana, Texas Tech, Memphis, and Duke. He has improved offensive stats everywhere he’s been. If we hire him He will have to add weight to live in Mississippi.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm not impressed by him. Dawson seems to be better from my point of view. Who knows what we are looking for tho ? It would be great if our guy was flying in around 3 pm tho. If not I guess we will roll with what we got. Which might be the smart move anyway.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I'm not impressed by him. Dawson seems to be better from my point of view. Who knows what we are looking for tho ? It would be great if our guy was flying in around 3 pm tho. If not I guess we will roll with what we got. Which might be the smart move anyway.
Miller?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Miller/Spurrier. The only person that has left is Hollingshead. If you noticed in the bowl game they had some linemen pulling in the running game. I'm sure they could put a few more wrinkles in with an off-season. Co-coordinators ? Spurrier has a ton of experience. I would rather give them a shot than hire some retread.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Add a tightend or make Harmon into one and dress up the run game. Spurrier coached tight ends at Arizona. He has been co OC/ assistant HC before. Better than hiring Bobo for crying out loud

Reactions: BigDawg0074
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login