Keyboard warriors with $0 NIL donations post here

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Cause none of us give one f*ck what you say

Well, well, well what we have here is a keyboard warrior with his panties in wad. Nobody on this page knows a damn thing what others on this page give. Furthermore you obviously do give a f*uck or else you wouldn't be here or comment. Go take a Xanax. No wait, go take two.

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I've got my checkbook out... how many commas do I need to put on this puppy to catch Kentucky in basketball?
Silicon Valley Drink GIF by Cameo

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
So those that have to live paycheck to paycheck aren't allowed to have an opinion? How much money do you need to be able to have one?

That would be tantamount to me coming on here saying that anybody that hasn't donated my chase team's non-profit organization to give weather radios to daycares and nursing homes doesn't give a 17 about kids and old people.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
From what I’ve read post-game, there has been a wide array of opinions on here. You’re just mad that we lost. Get over it. That’s the most entertaining basketball that I’ve watched state play in a long time. Great game, we’re a good team.

17 your money mongering

I bet you’re a democrat********

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
So those that have to live paycheck to paycheck aren't allowed to have an opinion? How much money do you need to be able to have one?

That would be tantamount to me coming on here saying that anybody that hasn't donated my chase team's non-profit organization to give weather radios to daycares and nursing homes doesn't give a 17 about kids and old people.
Now I know why you didn’t warn me about that tornado hitting my house. All this time I thought it was just random. I’ll set up a monthly bank draft! ****

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
bourbon and reed shepherd might have caused my post to not make sense like it did in my head... it was directed at 2 posters that are critical of this team constantly but I admittedly missed the mark.
You literally let two "products" of Kentucky make you call a whole message board idiots. Mistakes are made, some learn from them, others don't. Sleep it off.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Cause none of us give one f*ck what you say
My first response was a quick retribution. your second response explained your first. I hope we all can let it go because we all make mistakes posting here, and I'm sure you were not trying to sound snooty to everyone, just a couple of people.

You should know for the future that everything you write will be analyzed backwards and forwards several times for meaning, general errors, grammar, and spelling for general purposes.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Well, well, well what we have here is a keyboard warrior with his panties in wad. Nobody on this page knows a damn thing what others on this page give. Furthermore you obviously do give a f*uck or else you wouldn't be here or comment. Go take a Xanax. No wait, go take two.
take 25 or 30

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Since earmarking other people’s money is a favorite American pastime, I am disgusted in what your NIL dollars have produced the past 3 years.
That’s hilarious. Kind of like the ole Carlin don’t blame me I didn’t vote routine.

Don’t blame me, I didn’t pay for these terrible players.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Good analogy. Carlin was a treasure.

Much like politics, this NIL world is a choice of either funneling money into a ridiculous, unsustainable consequence-free system or being vilified for opting out.

Wanna shitt on me, go ahead. But remember: The players certainly reserve their right to opt out.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login