Keyshawn Murphy in Portal

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
Really hate to lose him but based on the way we played him, i do not blame him at all.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
I hate that he is leaving. He should have got more playing time. I bet he blows up wherever he winds up. Maybe he will reconsider. Getting very thin on bigs right now

Reactions: Anon1697564126

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
I know I'm in the minority here, but, I'm not upset about this one. All I have read for 2 years is how much potential he has. He just seems to play like an athletic dude, not a basketball player. I don't foresee him being a star player at his next stop. Starting 4 for a Middle TN St or coming off the bench at a Power 4 school is what I expect. I would rather have an Andersson Garcia type in his place. Ironically enough, that is exactly what we had before he teleported to A&M.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
I know I'm in the minority here, but, I'm not upset about this one. All I have read for 2 years is how much potential he has. He just seems to play like an athletic dude, not a basketball player. I don't foresee him being a star player at his next stop. Starting 4 for a Middle TN St or coming off the bench at a Power 4 school is what I expect. I would rather have an Andersson Garcia type in his place. Ironically enough, that is exactly what we had before he teleported to A&M.
I agree. Murphy is reckless with the basketball & takes a lot of questionable shots. He was always going to be option#3 at best offensively. He just stood out on this team because he could create his own shot off the dribble and MSU fans have not seen much of that ability recently.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I agree. Murphy is reckless with the basketball & takes a lot of questionable shots. He was always going to be option#3 at best offensively. He just stood out on this team because he could create his own shot off the dribble and MSU fans have not seen much of that ability recently.

He'll go somewhere not as good as we are in an easier league and put up better numbers.

He was nice to have, but he is not the answer if we are looking to get better.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login