Keytaon Thompson

BKCBully

Jul 19, 2013
Had a monster year at receiver. 990 yards . Good on him. Gotta be the best one of the best ever seasons By a wr that started his career as a 4 star qb . Would've been handy to have if he could've endured mohead.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Good for him. Just because he didn't work out here doesn't mean I don't want any young man to have success I truly am glad for him.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
That’s a great article. Glad he went all in on changing positions. You could tell he had the athleticism.

And lol, could you imagine being Louisville and getting beat by him again - huge game playing a different position at a different school 4 years later?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I always speculated something else was going on for him not to play another snap here and stand on the sidelines every game.

Glad he's got things together from what it looks like

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
I watched his highlights on youtube just now. He has some good stuff for UVA, but not sure I see an NFL player.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I never will forget one of the games it showed him on the sideline next to moorhead snd he had this dumbfounded look on his face just looking at moorhead after some stupid offense play we ran didn’t work.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Few things got under my skin like Joe Moorhead did. The skill and talent he inherited in 2018 is hard to fathom.

Happy that Key got to finish his college career as a productive and competitive student athlete. That whipping of Lamar Jackson and Louisville is an all time MSU highlight for me.

biguglyjoe

Mar 3, 2008
Few things got under my skin like Joe Moorhead did. The skill and talent he inherited in 2018 is hard to fathom.

Happy that Key got to finish his college career as a productive and competitive student athlete. That whipping of Lamar Jackson and Louisville is an all time MSU highlight for me.

What?!? You're acting like he inherited the 85 Bears!!! kick rocks and pound sand!

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login