Kids getting ready for spring break in Ukraine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
It's not MSU or even sports related, but I can't help but mention how thankful I am that however 17ed up this country can be.. at least my 10 year old is not sitting on a milk crate mixing napalm to hopefully burn invading soldiers alive.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Crazy.
I wonder how many college students in this country will devote their spring break to pro-communism protests.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Probably as many driving around in $70k trucks with "Don't Step on Snake" tags.

Crazy.
I wonder how many college students in this country will devote their spring break to pro-communism protests.

There's a lot of folks in this country of many ideologies that could take a chill pill, gain a little perspective, step back and appreciate how 17ing free we really are over here. Even after the pain in the *** of the last 2 years. I'm tired of everyone crying about damn near everything when we have it as made in the shade more than anyone else ever has in history.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
It's not MSU or even sports related, but I can't help but mention how thankful I am that however 17ed up this country can be.. at least my 10 year old is not sitting on a milk crate mixing napalm to hopefully burn invading soldiers alive.

It’s coming._ look at your inner cities

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
There's a lot of folks in this country of many ideologies that could take a chill pill, gain a little perspective, step back and appreciate how 17ing free we really are over here. Even after the pain in the *** of the last 2 years. I'm tired of everyone crying about damn near everything when we have it as made in the shade more than anyone else ever has in history.

Right on, brother. To me, it is nothing less than amazing that, despite all the divisiveness and political hatred being spewed out these days, and the incompetence of our government at all levels (especially at the highest levels), that we as a nation continue to function as the most free and democratic nation in the history of relatively modern human civilization (if that term still applies to this 17'ed up world).

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I agree. That pervasive lack of perspective by so many with so much is facinating.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Crazy.
Got my afternoon laughs and eyerolls in, thanks!

Last edited:

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010

I regret that I have only one "thumbs up" to give this post. Well said and something that needed to be said.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Even after the pain in the *** of the last 2 years.
Even with the lockdowns and mandates here the last 2 years, when I look at what's been going on in other supposedly "free" countries (looking at you Australia, among others), I appreciate how free we really are a lot more now.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Got my afternoon laughs and eyerolls in, thanks!

Sort of like this total lack of self-awareness from you yesterday. Forgot to thank you for it.

“Propaganda is very much alive and well right now- this board is living proof that many people latch onto a narrative and actively seek out supporting 'evidence' of their beliefs.” - mstateglfr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login