Kiffin Complaining About SEC Refs

Dec 23, 2017
By repeating what he was told by Jackson Darts mom. SEC has favorites. Lane won't get fined and tells her he's sorry. Interesting coaches and fans complain about officiating. This is the worst bammer team in years -- among the most penalized in the NCAA this season.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
By repeating what he was told by Jackson Darts mom. SEC has favorites. Lane won't get fined and tells her he's sorry. Interesting coaches and fans complain about officiating. This is the worst bammer team in years -- among the most penalized in the NCAA this season.
My favorite thing is when he complains about the other team faking injuries. That's super choice.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They apparently played a nearly flawless game against us.
I was just simply love to sit in the room while they review our hits against Bryce young, versus everybody else in the SEC, show them who actually got flagged and see what they had to say about that.

I'm not sure if you guys saw it but my favorite comment from the weekend was from one commentator watching the NFL game during a punt and reviewing if it was touched

He said, "Everybody knows from every level of football from the NFL down to junior high once the punting team touches the ball. It is dead!

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
My favorite thing is when he complains about the other team faking injuries. That's super choice.
Yup. Can't complain about cheating when you are in on it. Faking injuries is just not as good as putting pressure on league officials. Lane needs to up his game rather than whining about it.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
Let me fix that for you: "among the most penalized in the NCAA this season except for when they played State. They were darn near perfect that game."****

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
He said, "Everybody knows from every level of football from the NFL down to junior high once the punting team touches the ball. It is dead!
I don't know the context of that comment, but what you typed isn't true. Merely touching the ball does not down the ball. When the punting team touches the ball, the return team has the option of taking the ball where it is touched, or where it is eventually downed. That's why a return man can then pick up the ball and run with it without fear of fumbling or losing yardage.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login