Kiffin might lose twice in three days.

mst8

Mar 3, 2008
I’m sure this has been discussed. Ole Lane could possibly lose the egg bowl and the iron bowl in a three day period. I know better than to think he would even show up to the iron bowl that early. It’s just too funny to not bring it up.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
He’s not losing the Egg Bowl. They are a terrible matchup for us unfortunately.
Yup. I think their run game versus our run blitzes could make us look dumb.
I do think we’re pretty similar quality teams. We’re probably a better bet against mediocre teams but they don’t disappear against good teams.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He’s not losing the Egg Bowl. They are a terrible matchup for us unfortunately.
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

You 17ers really can't enjoy anything? Can You?

ETA we are laughing our *** off over here at my place. Sorry it's like a funeral dirge at your house.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
IDK, Rocket Sanders looked nothing in Starkville like he does tonight. I don’t think Johnny Reb’s run game is the biggest question mark for our matchup. It comes down to how well State can move the ball. State has hung on for most of the game against other good running teams but lackluster offense has left the defense hanging too often. I think Dart will throw a pick or two. The only way Judkins beats us is if Rogers and Co. have another turd of a night.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
We have got to score early on and often on OM. We have a bunch of three and outs, doubtful our defense will be able to contain their running game. They are better than us at every position.
Have to play our best game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login