Kiffin to the saints

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
He’s really an nfl guy at heart, but I think college is a better gig right now. I look for him to be Florida’s coach after next year.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
You know, it’s not going well with the current Raiders failure at head coach, not super interested in another one.

I want Todd Monken.

Nov 20, 2023
I hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if he stays at OM. He's got it made and everyone on board.
That and the fact the Daniel Tosh looking @SS hat fits in so well at OM. He’s just a bit** @SS OM frat boy type at heart with a smart mouth. That just so happens to know how to coach FBall. Just a perfect fit. But I do hope he rips their hearts out and leaves.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He’s really an nfl guy at heart, but I think college is a better gig right now. I look for him to be Florida’s coach after next year.
Would MSU fans ease up on Loafers if he hired Freshwater away from the Shltbirds? Naaaaaah, I wouldn't

Nov 20, 2023
I don't care if he stays or goes. He doesn't scare me. I just wish he would grow up and act like a man. He's embarrassing for the State.
You got that right, I really do and I sincerely mean it. He is embarrassing for the state without a doubt! So yeah he fits in so well at Ole Miss. It really is time for him to grow up and behave like a grown man, but we’re barking up the wrong tree as I never foresee that happening. I must admit it may take some time but Lebby seems like just the opposite of him, grounded and ready to get to work and I expect good results. Glad to have a grown man that acts like a grown man as our new coach and seems pumped about doing it!

patdog

May 28, 2007
Remind me of what he's done to embarrass the state again?

I would kill to have him embarrassing the state from Starkville instead of Oxford.
What’s hilarious is most of our fans would be loving his act if he were our coach. I know I would. Heck, I really don’t mind him nearly as much as any other coach Mississippi has had in my memory, even if he is the best one in my memory. I really hope he takes that Florida job next year. Or maybe an NFL job this year.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don't care if he stays or goes. He doesn't scare me. I just wish he would grow up and act like a man. He's embarrassing for the State.
If you are embarrassed due to Lane Kiffin, you care way too much about what other people think.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Remind me of what he's done to embarrass the state again?

I would kill to have him embarrassing the state from Starkville instead of Oxford.
Flushing the toilet while on a call-in radio show for one. He acts like a teenager on social media. He needs to grow up mentally.

Last edited:
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
He won't leave Ole Miss until Freeze is ready to return. Ole Miss will pay him all he wants until then.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
What was really embarrassing to MS was having a symbol of the Confederacy on the state flag until a couple of years ago.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
no its not hate it or not that flag is part of our southern heritage.
It's the flag the KKK and segregationists used as a symbol. What part of our southern heritage does that flag represent? I think we can find a better symbol of the South. I have no emotional attachment to that thing and I understand what it represents.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2023
Well I’ve been reading Kelly would definitely leave LSU for BIG 10, for Michigan as there is some real speculation actually they sounded quite sure about it if/when Harbaugh wanting to dip for the Chargers especially amidst the sanctions they are and have been saying they will be dealing with. Michigan offered him a big contract to stay but I just read a few things about Harbaugh “bolting” to the NFL lol, and that Kelly would without a doubt want the Michigan job. We shall see but I wouldn’t doubt it if Harbaugh dips, he’s already expressed interest and proven before he can get to the Super Bowl with the 49ers. Although I think he screwed up keeping Kaepernick at QB when Alex was healthy again. Alex had led them pretty far and were undefeated. But this is in hingsight who knows. Brian Kelly rumors: LSU insider says Tigers coach would leave for potential Big Ten opening

Nov 20, 2023
Sorry I kept getting weird message and just learned how to post a link correctly on here after I wrote out everything. Anyways think LSU would want to and could get Kiffin lol man that would put a dagger in OM folks hearts lol. Btw there’s plenty of news/talk out there about this happening. Also sorry if Germans

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Kiffin is living rent free in many MSU minds, especially Glory Dawg. Just remember, hope is not a plan.

Nov 20, 2023
Kiffin is living rent free in many MSU minds, especially Glory Dawg. Just remember, hope is not a plan.
Yea but see it’s different with me. He wasn’t even close to my mind until I was reading about what I posted above and still wasn’t until I saw the title of the thread lol. Then I just had to ask the question as it would be funny because remember “LSU is out real rival” is what so so many OM fans will say. Especially when they lose the egg bowl. That’s all just thought it would be funny to happen to OM after I read that and saw the post again. I get what your saying though

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login