Kilff Kingsbury

ShelBitty

Oct 11, 2022
Would be not be worth a phone call? Hadn't seen his name anywhere and I'm not one of these we should have stuck with the air raid guys, but isn't he basically where Kiffin would have been a handful of years ago?

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Would be not be worth a phone call? Hadn't seen his name anywhere and I'm not one of these we should have stuck with the air raid guys, but isn't he basically where Kiffin would have been a handful of years ago?
I saw his name somewhere but I feel like he’d be expensive and lose. He may do well with NIL and whatnot though

Reactions: Dawgg

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Haven't heard of him. Did he ever coach with summerall or leopold?

Reactions: woozman

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I think he's cubically stated he hates recruiting.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Based on what? One solid season as an OC at A&M over 10 years ago where he rode a Heisman winner to the Texas Tech HC job where he did jack sнit and failed upward to the NFL where he did jack sнit?

Why in seven hells would he be worth a call?

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
He has had 5 winning seasons out of 13 as either HC or OC. In those 5 years, his quarterbacks were Case Keenum, Johnny Football, Baker Mayfield, Patrick Mahomes, and Kyler Murray. Even Goat probably could have had 3 or 4 winning seasons with that cast.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
View attachment 448285Yeah this screams guy ready to take on the challenge of rebuilding a program in Starkville, MS
Looking at that setup, dawgstudent very proudly be like

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I volunteer to interview the wife

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login