Kinda strange don't you think....

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Screenshot says "retweets". Mine says "reposts". Fake.
So all of the replies below his post saying "you are in Starkville??" "Please don't tell me you are leaving us this soon"...etc..

All of those people did not see what they are claiming was there?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
So all of the replies below his post saying "you are in Starkville??" "Please don't tell me you are leaving us this soon"...etc..

All of those people did not see what they are claiming was there?
Maybe they saw the edited screenshot and went with that? Or they are in on the spoof? Twitter rebranded and dropped the retweet term. Can you not have updated the app and still get the old terminology? Maybe that explains retweet being on the screenshot?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Supposedly you can't have in person interviews with coaches who are still coaching. But I definitely would be excited with this hire.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Maybe they saw the edited screenshot and went with that? Or they are in on the spoof? Twitter rebranded and dropped the retweet term. Can you not have updated the app and still get the old terminology? Maybe that explains retweet being on the screenshot?

Nah. He made a mistake.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I haven’t updated mine in a while and it still says “Retweet”

924B3804-F55C-4854-A221-5450B22D8D52.jpeg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
And all of the replies are after the screenshot was tweeted.

Reactions: rynodawg

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
It’s amazing anyone would think a prospective coach goes to the schools town/campus. These interviews happen in airport hotels.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I saw him at Two Brothers, he was eating the smoked wings, said they were the best he's ever had. He was on his way to Old Waverly to buy a house on the first tee. Said he would stop by the golden moon on the way back and bet on himself to be named the next bulldog coach.
Hope he played a round at Dancing Rabbit and hit Phillip M's for dinner while he is out my way

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
We got one writer saying there were multiple tweets with "Starkville" in the location.

There is another that stated "appears" to be fake, but then states that Chadwell is VERY interested in the job and is our top candidate.

I truly do not expect anybody on our side to muddy the waters for a coach. All we know for certain is that those replies to that post signals that they saw it.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Not totally sold on him. One year after the Freeze era. He's living on Freeze's talent. Now, in 2-3 years if he's rolling at Liberty, then yeah.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Not totally sold on him. One year after the Freeze era. He's living on Freeze's talent. Now, in 2-3 years if he's rolling at Liberty, then yeah.
That's not his only stop. However, let's be honest... Liberty doesn't exactly recruit well. He's undefeated.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login