Article Kirby Smart shoves Mississippi State QB Michael Van Buren while arguing with official - Nick Schultz

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
1. There is already a thread about this here. 2. Who cares it’s not that big a deal. No one got hurt. Bitching about something like this is only something a loser sucky team fan base would jump on. Let it go. Move on and worry about your defense.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Who was he trying to shove?
Our player - very bad look
Ref - incredibly bad look
His player - super douche look

Up 17 with not enough time for other team to come back and you're acting like a complete turd on the sidelines.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
1. There is already a thread about this here. 2. Who cares it’s not that big a deal. No one got hurt. Bitching about something like this is only something a loser sucky team fan base would jump on. Let it go. Move on and worry about your defense.
1. This was an automated post
2. All apologies that no one ran it by you before being perturbed by this topic.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Woody Hayes supports your comment....you have a tool for a HC no matter how successful he is...he cries and begs all the time. Shouldn't have to do that with your team's salary.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Woody Hayes supports your comment....you have a tool for a HC no matter how successful he is...he cries and begs all the time. Shouldn't have to do that with your team's salary.
I don’t know what our teams salary is, whatever it is is not enough lol. So why do you think Lebby is a tool? I haven’t seen him cry and beg. Although he should be with regards to his defense.

• Haha
Reactions: HRMSU

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
"No flag was thrown on the play. Van Buren was heading back out to the field when Smart was running over and appeared to shove him."

It did not appear to shove him he did shove him.

My question is why was he shoving someone in the first place?

Last edited:

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I have a feeling some noise is being made about it. Kirby out with the excuse. Other SEC schools might push it. I will not be surprise if this becomes a hot topic on every message board across the country.

Georgia's Smart says shove of Van Buren Jr. unintentional - ESPN

"Mississippi State coach Jeff Lebby declined comment on the incident after the game, saying he hadn't seen what happened." It's on film and he better be out commenting on it now.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login