KJ Jefferson

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Why was he all butt hurt about us not going after him more? He's not going to beat out Rogers to start.

Reactions: CoastDawg18

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
He’s a good player, has been for a couple of years.

I don’t particularly think Arkansas has a ton around him though, outside of a very good RB.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
He's good but his body won't hold up. Especially getting beat up so much last year. He would have been good in a Mullen offense. I think he's about as good as fitz

Jefferson is a really really good player. He’s basically a poor man’s Dak Prescott who has not and will never develop that next level passing ability. He’s a much better passer than Fitz (below Dak) and a slightly better runner than Dak. Fitz is the best running QB in SEC history…so kinda hard to beat that.

Jefferson’s biggest weakness seems to be his lack of vision/awareness as a QB and his intelligence. That was perhaps one of Dak’s biggest strengths and the reason why, in 10 years, no one will remember Jefferson.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Jefferson is good but I doubt he’s going to take some big leap. Arkansas will be better with him on the field than they were last year without him but I don’t think it’s a three or four win difference.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Jefferson is a really really good player. He’s basically a poor man’s Dak Prescott who has not and will never develop that next level passing ability. He’s a much better passer than Fitz (below Dak) and a slightly better runner than Dak. Fitz is the best running QB in SEC history…so kinda hard to beat that.

Jefferson’s biggest weakness seems to be his lack of vision/awareness as a QB and his intelligence. That was perhaps one of Dak’s biggest strengths and the reason why, in 10 years, no one will remember Jefferson.
I don’t think the word “Dak” and the words “KJ” or “North Panola” (wuut the 17) should be allowed in the same sentences. Ever.

And I’m sorry, bro…. But saying somebody's biggest weaknesses is “intelligence” is effffing epic. 🤣🤣🤣 And I totally agree…. He’s dumb.

He’s a marginally gifted athlete, but he’s no Dak…. Not on any level. I don’t think he was ever a serious target for us.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
He’s really good but not sure he’s ever just taken a game over without stars around him….as did Dak and Fitz. He has trouble commanding drives and keeping his Defense off the field…has had trouble in the redzone…so even when he’s moving the ball, Ark has a really hard time getting 6

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
In 2010 and 2011 would you trade Relf for Jefferson if he was around?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Who is their OC now that Briles left?

I can't imagine it was an upgrade. Unless it's a power option offense with some play action I don't imagine them being better on offense. He would need a good QB coach to make that leap.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Who is their OC now that Briles left?

I can't imagine it was an upgrade. Unless it's a power option offense with some play action I don't imagine them being better on offense. He would need a good QB coach to make that leap.

Dan Enos is the new OC at Arkansas.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
In 2010 and 2011 would you trade Relf for Jefferson if he was around?
I would. Jefferson's QB rating has been 165 the last two years. I liked Relf but I can remember some wide open receivers that he missed. Chris' QB rating was 122 his senior year. He averaged 130.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Getting some hype. Anyone else think he’ll underwhelm?
I saw where he was movin' on up the rankings. Personally, I don't think that fish will fry in the heat of the SEC kitchen. This league is a tough hill to climb, and I would imagine it's going to take a whole lotta tryin' just for him to get up that hill. I mean, this being his senior year of playin up in the big leagues, a lot is expected of the young man. All you can really do is let him get his turn at bat and see what happens - there really ain't nothin wrong with that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login