KJ Wright podcast with Cam Newton...and guess what they talk about...

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
So he kinda blames it on Boobies drunk Uncle ?
WTF ??
That ain’t the whole story Cammy, you just still cant say what the real story is.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
That ain’t the whole story Cammy, you just still cant say what the real story is.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I've always thought, if KJ intercepts Cam's screen, they don't win the game. That missed play is the one that stands out to me the most of all the missed plays we've had through the years.

Reactions: onewoof

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I've always thought, if KJ intercepts Cam's screen, they don't win the game. That missed play is the one that stands out to me the most of all the missed plays we've had through the years.
There was also a dropped pass down by the goal line that would have been a TD I think. Forget which receiver dropped it.

Last edited:
Reactions: onewoof

kired

Aug 22, 2008
There was also I dropped pass down by the goal line that would have been a TD I think. Forget which receiver dropped it.
Leon Berry iirc. He was a good return man, didn’t do much at wr though. Think he got hurt later and missed most of the year

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
Leon Berry iirc. He was a good return man, didn’t do much at wr though. Think he got hurt later and missed most of the year
You remembered correctly....it was Berry. Like me wrongly accusing KJ, I did the same to Arceto on the dropped pass. Mighta been the beer that night....🤷‍♂️

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login