Kohler won this game tonight….

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I think goat is having a meltdown tonight
Yayuh mayun

But nope, just calling out BS as it is needed. I’m actually just trying to help our fanbase. Not sure why though, we can’t be helped. I mean yall don’t even get the basics.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Yayuh mayun

But nope, just calling out BS as it is needed. I’m actually just trying to help our fanbase. Not sure why though, we can’t be helped. I mean yall don’t even get the basics.
Tell us about batting average and our poor strength program. You’ve forg more than we know

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
….lets give credit where it is deserved, not to mercenaries.
Koehler had 2RBI’s Jordan had 3. Kohler also struck out with the winning run in scoring position in the bottom of the 9th. I’m sure you would’ve killed Jordan for that. But fortunately, Jordan hit the walkoff, which I’m sure just infuriated you. You’re still mad about it, calling him a mercenary.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Koehler had 2RBI’s Jordan had 3. Kohler also struck out with the winning run in scoring position in the bottom of the 9th. I’m sure you would’ve killed Jordan for that. But fortunately, Jordan hit the walkoff, which I’m sure just infuriated you. You’re still mad about it, calling him a mercenary.
It’s everything goat is against. 3k, 0-4, the delivers and is the hero. Goat doesn’t like players that go 1-5 and strike out. He thinks they sucks and we should recruit better guys. He thinks -layers like Jordan are ruining the game…..

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
But the game would have been over in the ninth if Larry hadn't taken that walk before Kohler got his dinger, so I think Larry is actually the hero here. And there was this guy on the mound who threw like 100 pitches to save the pen and keep them to like 6 hits for the game. So maybe he's the hero. And Hines got that party started in extras. Why does this ***** hate state players so much?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Yayuh mayun

You're drunk aren't you?!?

Be honest.

JDawg13

Dec 10, 2018
Hunter Renfroe has had a nice 10 year MLB career averaging close to 1 for 5 each game and hitting bombs. It is the nature of the game now.

Reactions: AFDawg

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022

corvette deal with it GIF

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
I think we have a lot of key contributors as it should be in a team sport. Let's just hope Dakota regains his swagger and continues to hit. It eould be tremendous to have 2 or 3 guys bats get hot right now

Reactions: Double Dawg

patdog

May 28, 2007
Stephen and Jordan would like a word. In fact, if you have to narrow it down to one player, your player of the game is Khal Stephen. An ordinary pitching performance, and we lose by 3-4 runs.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login