Kylin Hill…

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
"easy to blame a coach when players show no fight at all"

says the player that came off the field hurt every other play he was in on......
Edit: Edited to say he then quit the team, I just remembered, before the season was over. Talking about "no fight at all"

Last edited:

Cdbo

Oct 4, 2023
"easy to blame a coach when players show no fight at all"

says the player that came off the field hurt every other play he was in on......
Edit: Edited to say he then quit the team, I just remembered, before the season was over. Talking about "no fight at all"
Is he still in the Pro football

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Perhaps the players didn't show any fight because the head coach wasn't worth a $#!t. A serviceable coach can make you want to run through walls.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
Was it injuries? I thought the Green Bay coach bashed his attitude after cutting him.
No, it wasn’t injuries. Here is the direct quote from LaFluer. You rarely see a coach this candid and frank after a player is cut:

“Being a member of the Green Bay Packers, it’s a privilege,” LaFleur said. “There are standards and expectations that are placed on every member of this team that we expect guys to live up to. I appreciate what Kylin’s been through, I know it hasn’t been easy coming back from that knee injury that he suffered a year ago, that was pretty devastating. He’s a guy we had high expectations for, and realize he’s in a loaded room, but regardless of your role big or small, we expect guys to come to work and be supportive and own that role to the best of your ability. If you don’t do that, that’s what happened.”

Reactions: preacher_dawg

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Mark it down. the next post with his name as the title will be a mugshot.

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login