Kyrie gonna Kyrie

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Demanding a trade with the deadline upcoming. What a character he is. They're in 4th place with a shot at the title but yeah let's blow things up

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
He's in the last year of his contract and it doesn't appear the Nets are interested in working out an extension, at least during the season. That probably has a lot to do with his request. Harden did this last year and the Nets shipped him to Philly.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
The NBA lost me when I noticed just how biased they were at calling games in favor of their superstars. No walks, no fouls, they can just run over people and nothing will be called but don't you dare touch them or they cry.

But even after all that, I still think the problem with the NBA is guranteed contracts. Your *** doesn't perform in the NFL, you can be cut and not be paid. NBA? not so much. Oh, they don't have to play you but they have to pay you.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Boston fans broke his ego last night chanting "Kyrie sucks" in a 43 point blowout

However, if the money is good and Boston gets him in a deal I think they will be pro Kyrie then

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Just for fun, why shouldn't he do this? Is it going to be detrimental to his wallet?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The NBA lost me when I noticed just how biased they were at calling games in favor of their superstars. No walks, no fouls, they can just run over people and nothing will be called but don't you dare touch them or they cry.

But even after all that, I still think the problem with the NBA is guranteed contracts. Your *** doesn't perform in the NFL, you can be cut and not be paid. NBA? not so much. Oh, they don't have to play you but they have to pay you.

Ever watched a Bama football game?

Reactions: Dawgg and Hot Rock

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
I couldn't name 5 NBA players today.
lies liar GIF by The Maury Show

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Boston fans broke his ego last night chanting "Kyrie sucks" in a 43 point blowout

However, if the money is good and Boston gets him in a deal I think they will be pro Kyrie then

Are there 5 white guys on the court for Boston?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login