LA trip has started

Wlawnlion

Oct 30, 2021
Arrived Friday night, my wife and I are staying with my daughter and fiance in Marina Del Rey.

We took a wedding tour at Montecito country club, (Santa Barbara)absolutely gorgeous! We then spent the day in Santa Barbara, what a great place.

We traveled to Orange County yesterday, very nice area as well Only down fall so far, only could watch the first half of PSU and the Phillies by phone.

Last edited:

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Arrived Friday night, my wife and I are staying with my daughter and fiance in Marina Del Rey.

We took a wedding tour at Montecito country club, (Santa Barbara)absolutely gorgeous! We then spent the day in Santa Barbara, what a great place.

We traveled to Orange County yesterday, very nice area as well Only down fall so far, only could watch the first half of PSU and the Phillies by phone.

"It's almost in Long Beach man!!!"

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Santa Barbara is very nice. Would love to get back tehre. Did you go to the Old Santa Barbara mission?

I am heading out Wed, and hope to be able to see some friends and family before the rest of my motley crew comes in for the game. I expect a nice PSU crowd for this game. Hope we can pull out a victory.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login