Cindy Morgan was a looker in the 80’s.
Yeah, people get old. Then they die. Can't stay young forever.
She still looked great for her age. I'd have hit it.Yeah, people get old. Then they die. Can't stay young forever.
I hope my wife still looks this good in her 60s.
So would 90% of the board. Other 10% are gay.She still looked great for her age. I'd have hit it.
What did her mother look like at 60? It’s not guaranteed but it’s going to be pretty damn close more often than not.I hope my wife still looks this good in her 60s.
I tell this to my son all the time when he's bringing home girls. Hope he listens.What did her mother look like at 60? It’s not guaranteed but it’s going to be pretty damn close more often than not.
Not great, but my wife has a different body type than her mom. I think she takes after her dad's side of the family. Although her face is very similar to her mom's, nothing else about her is.What did her mother look like at 60? It’s not guaranteed but it’s going to be pretty damn close more often than not.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama