Lane too expensive for Auburn?

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We know his agent was negotiating with Cohen. Did they decide he wasn't worth what he wanted?

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
Depends on who you ask. OM d'bags are saying Lane spurrned Aubbie and saw the light. 1st Cali opening in NFL comes up in NFL, he gone.

Reactions: Dawg1976

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
We know his agent was negotiating with Cohen. Did they decide he wasn't worth what he wanted?
Good question, but if I'm Lane, I'd stay at Ole Miss, using the interest from the barn to get a huge raise. Auburn is a great job and a terrible job at the same time. Too many meddling boosters. The smear campaign they tried on Harsin should concern any prospective coach.

Reactions: HRMSU and patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Good question, but if I'm Lane, I'd stay at Ole Miss, using the interest from the barn to get a huge raise. Auburn is a great job and a terrible job at the same time. Too many meddling boosters. The smear campaign they tried on Harsin should concern any prospective coach.
What I’ve been saying all along. If I’m Kiffin, I’m not touching Auburn with a 10-foot pole. I’m getting a nice raise at my current job and waiting for a better opportunity in a year or two.

Reactions: HRMSU and GloryDawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
AU got an initial hard on for Lane's disdain for Saban but in the end they chose someone who could actually beat him.

Reactions: GloryDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
What I’ve been saying all along. If I’m Kiffin, I’m not touching Auburn with a 10-foot pole. I’m getting a nice raise at my current job and waiting for a better opportunity in a year or two.
And in the process doing to Ole Miss what Mullen did to us almost every Egg Bowl after his first three seasons. I see some losses coming for Ole Miss to us. Leach may not be what a lot want but at least he won't be whoring his self out the week of the Egg Bowl.

Reactions: patdog

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
racist comedy central GIF

But funny as hell!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login