Larger attendence Saturday

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
First of all, why are the spring football and baseball game at the same time? That's quality MSU scheduling right there.

But since I'm given a choice, I would go to the football game, which I often find somewhat boring. But I do want to see some of the new players, see how Carroll looks and just enjoy football in general. I do like to watch the walk-ons, because those are guys that are kind of like me, and are living out a dream, and just want to be on the team. I admire people that follow their dreams and live them out.

One thing I have learned to keep in mind is that for every good play we make, that means that someone else made a bad play. In other words- grain of salt. I remember after the 2001 spring game, I was about as wooly as you could get. Never mind that Hargro had seven drops, Dontae was pushing 275, it was muscle that was just a little jiggly, and he had all summer to lose the weight- nothing that lifting a couple of telephone poles wouldn't fix, and heck Curtis Kemp looked pretty good! Plus we had all those great JUCO studs from Arizona coming in along with Tommy Kelly. I couldn't wait for the Sugar Bowl. And then............THUD.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
They scheduled baseball and spring football games at the same time? Incredible. How stupid is our athletic department?

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
According to the MSU Website, a good source for information, the spring game is at 12 and baseball at 2.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
And all of the blue hairs might have to stay out a little later. What a joke

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
otherwise, I would have complained.

Nonetheless, it still stupid to schedule both at overlapping times.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Unless Raycom is broadcasting our spring game, no way it is four hours. Who in their right mind would sit there for four hours? I have a hard enough time sitting through three hours of Croomball in the fall when we are playing for real.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login