Larry Allen passed away at 52

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
One of the absolute greatest of all time. Could run like a linebacker, bench 700 lbs and was mean as ****.

Way to soon. NFL lineman earn their money and pay with years of their life and lots of pain.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

During a Monday Night Football game in New Orleans during his rookie year in 1994, Allen chased down Saints linebacker Darion Conner after an interception, tackling him from behind to save a touchdown. The MNF announcers of Frank Gifford, Al Michaels and Dan Dierdorf were blown away in amazement of Allen's speed and quickness for his size.”

Holy hell. I was there that night and forgot all about that. Pretty much on the top row of the Superdome that night.

Reactions: skydawg1

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
One of the absolute greatest of all time. Could run like a linebacker, bench 700 lbs and was mean as ****.

Way to soon. NFL lineman earn their money and pay with years of their life and lots of pain.

I see where it’s reported he benched 700, that’s unheard of in football, that’s strongman/power lifter territory. Had to be wearing a bench shirt and juiced to the gills.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I can’t stop reading about this dude…

“Allen grew up in Compton, California, and had a troubled childhood, including contracting meningitis and almost dying at six weeks old, as well as being stabbed 12 times in the head, shoulder, and neck by a young neighbor while trying to protect his brother at the age of 10.[7]He attended a different school in each of his four years of high school. As a freshman at Centennial High School in Compton, Allen lettered in football. For his sophomore year, he attended Tokay High School in Lodi. As a junior, Allen transferred to Edison High Schoolin Stockton.[8] He finished high school at Vintage High School in Napa, California, but did not graduate.”

Standard upbringing.****. Wow.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Even if you're a big boy, can you imagine having a guy with that strength and quickness firing out of his stance at you. Nope...

5j4dni.jpg

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login