Lay off the 17'ing political threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022

lay off me teen wolf GIF

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You’re lucky that you have one. You support people who want to whack off the genitals of children
Gender reassignment is a tough subject, for those of us using our brains. I don't understand it, but I understand these people exist, that they have mental problems, and that the experts say this is whats best for them. I understand skepticism of it. Nothing wrong with that. Nor with even heavier skepticism of such treatment on minors.

But of course, giving deference to medical experts is a tough sell to the ivermectin crowd. Why don't you leave this one to the adults in the room, who didn't huff horse paste?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You’re lucky that you have one. You support people who want to whack off the genitals of children
Wack off children's genitals?

1- say it to yourself before typing it.
2- try to be truthful- want and willing mean very different things. And even then, you are mischaracterizing the process of GAS.

It must be exhausting to be in perpetual outrage over whatever the current culture war issues are.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Gender reassignment is a tough subject, for those of us using our brains. I don't understand it, but I understand these people exist, that they have mental problems, and that the experts say this is whats best for them. I understand skepticism of it. Nothing wrong with that. Nor with even heavier skepticism of such treatment on minors.

But of course, giving deference to medical experts is a tough sell to the ivermectin crowd. Why don't you leave this one to the adults in the room, who didn't huff horse paste?
Those who support gender reassignment for minors can't be considered adult thinkers. Not old enough for a beer but old enough to be given a Dick Saw?

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Wack off children's genitals?

1- say it to yourself before typing it.
2- try to be truthful- want and willing mean very different things. And even then, you are mischaracterizing the process of GAS.

It must be exhausting to be in perpetual outrage over whatever the current culture war issues are.
Sure, that’s a blunt way to put it, but it is upsetting that there are people who want to convince children to change genders, just like it is evil to allow biological males to compete in female sports.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Serious question:

does it give you guys satisfaction yelling at each other over and over again? It’s always the usual suspects on both sides. No one ever wins. No one backs down. No one admits the other side has a good point. Outside of the joy of beating your chest and yelling your opinion into the abyss, what the hell is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login