Leach is not the right coach at MState…

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
We need to accept that and prepare now to make the change in 2022.
He’s not the answer and unless Cohen and Keenum fire him this week like we did Morehead, it’s another 7-5 year in 22

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
The problem is, you could say that about 3 out of the last 4 coaches we've had. Do you notice a trend?

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Well he ain't getting fired. Even if he did I have ZERO confidence in Cohen to find the "right" coach. Or at the very least not a washed up coach with one-half of his brain on the beach.

Tomas Smid

May 4, 2010
I ain’t seen a beating like that since someone stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
And who are we going to get in January after all the coaching moves have been made? Put the Trulys down and go to bed.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
And who are we going to get in January after all the coaching moves have been made? Put the Trulys down and go to bed.
While you pretend you’re drinking some Old Rip Pappy, go pour another Bartles and James pina colada and be happy with 6-6 or 7-5 next year ******* !!

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
You said a lot right there without saying anything…. And didn’t answer my question..

Who do we hire if we fire Leach right now?
Not gonna be a super attractive opening after we fire two coaches in a row after their decor year.

Since you wanna fire him tonight, give me your top 3 you call tomorrow if you’re Cohen. I’m excited to see your list.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He’s not the answer and unless Cohen and Keenum fire him this week like we did Morehead, it’s another 7-5 year in 22

My question for leach is if he is hungry? Does he have that fire? I saw one coach and team fired up and bullying another team. Last two games I’ve seen us get bullied by a team that came to play. We don’t seem motivated to kick ***.

Last edited:

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
We won’t win 4 next season. 7-5 is a pipe dream

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
You said a lot right there without saying anything…. And didn’t answer my question..

Not gonna be a super attractive opening after we fire two coaches in a row after their decor year.

Since you wanna fire him tonight, give me your top 3 you call tomorrow if you’re Cohen. I’m excited to see your list.

Urban Meyer - yea, dude can still recruit and coach and has instant name recognition.
Gus Malzhan - you don’t think he’d want another shot in the SEC?
The guy won a Natty and almost won another at Aub.
Bill OBrien - Bama O
Stoopes or Stoopes. Take your pick but you want and need a power run/RPO in the SEC.
Mark Hudspeth - dude can still recruit and coach.
Hugh Freeze - as much as I hate him and think he’s a *******, he’d be our ******* and would do very well until ole miss hired him again.
That’s 7 right there without thinking about it too much.

Dawg496

Feb 18, 2014

Don’t need 3. Hire Dan Mullen.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
My question for leach is if he is hungry? Does he have that fire? I saw one coach and team fired up and bullying another team. Last two games I’ve seen us get bullied by a team that came to play. We don’t seem motivated to kick ***.

I agree with that. Also add the Memphis game. Memphis was laying some wood in that game and we didn't handle the physicality of that game well.

as the op said, Leach isn't a good fit. I tend to agree. State isn't a finesse school.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Leach isn’t the issue and if you believe he is you can go 17 yourself. Bunch of JoMo humpers.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
THIS was always my issue. He's padding a retirement account for Key West. I want a coach that in theory wants to use us as a stepping stone or wants to be here forever. He is neither of those.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
If we ever hired Hugh Freeze, I wouldn’t watch another MSU football game until he left. I don’t care how many games he might win, we’ve got to have some standards. I’d rather hire Croom back than Freeze.

dsudawg

Mar 12, 2016
None of those guys on that list would come to MSU you dumbass.
Maybe you should stop thinking because apparently you're not very good at it.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
JoMo humpers? Hell, there are idiots in this thread talking about how Croom beat Saban (when he only had Mike Shula recruits, I’ll add) and hiring Benedict Mullen again.

Gotta love fans after a loss.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
While you pretend you’re drinking some Old Rip Pappy, go pour another Bartles and James pina colada and be happy with 6-6 or 7-5 next year ******* !!

VERY SLOWLY...step away from the Zima

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login