Leach needs an OC

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
and it shouldn't be a suggestion it should be forced if he wants to continue being the HC here. I love his system and I really do think it can be highly successful but it will never be in the SEC with him calling the plays. Or maybe a better term is his lack of calling plays (adjusting). His stubbornness in play calling has cost us multiple losses in 2.3 years already. Anyone care to guess how many rushing yards we had after Marks broke off the long TD? Kelly was shaking on the sideline after we went up 13-0. How do you lose that game? There's no shame in having an OC. Their literal job is to be able to adjust in play calling during a game. Leach refuses to do it. I realize there's a better chance of Chik-Fil A turning into a strip club franchise world wide than him letting someone else call plays and that's exactly the problem with our football program. Leach stubbornness.

patdog

May 28, 2007
The offense is never changing with Leach. It is what it is, for good or bad. And overall, it’s better than most we’ve had in our history. If you have to tell a coach what to do, you may as well fire him now. You’re paying him $5M + to make those decisions.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
and it shouldn't be a suggestion it should be forced if he wants to continue being the HC here. I love his system and I really do think it can be highly successful but it will never be in the SEC with him calling the plays. Or maybe a better term is his lack of calling plays (adjusting). His stubbornness in play calling has cost us multiple losses in 2.3 years already. Anyone care to guess how many rushing yards we had after Marks broke off the long TD? Kelly was shaking on the sideline after we went up 13-0. How do you lose that game? There's no shame in having an OC. Their literal job is to be able to adjust in play calling during a game. Leach refuses to do it. I realize there's a better chance of Chik-Fil A turning into a strip club franchise world wide than him letting someone else call plays and that's exactly the problem with our football program. Leach stubbornness.

Thanks for posting, Corky. We are soooo proud of you! Keep being the best you that you can be!

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020

Great idea! Hal Mumme would be an amazing hire!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login