Leach on with Neil right now

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Lighten up Francis. He's always been this way. It's just worse tonight.
You know what... NO.. I won;t lighten up on a person who is knowcking ANY HUMAN BEING saying the person sounds like they have cancer. It's not funny and it it has ZERO to do with it being our coach!

It's a POS comment.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You know what... NO.. I won;t lighten up on a person who is knowcking ANY HUMAN BEING saying the person sounds like they have cancer. It's not funny and it it has ZERO to do with it being our coach!

It's a POS comment.

You've clearly got a well developed sense of humor.

And I think you're drinking.

Reactions: Turd Fergusondawg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Cancer isn’t a funny subject…. So, I get the outrage.

Leach is one mush mouthed son of a b1tch, tho. Very hard to understand at times.

Reactions: onewoof

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022

It's a POS comment.
Oh, 17 off. He didn’t say he wished the man had cancer. He said he sounded like someone who had throat cancer. Why the hell do people get so deep in their feelings about the internet. Both of my parents died of cancer and even I didn’t find anything slightly offensive about the OP. Lighten the 17 up, Francis.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I am not a doctor, but my mom has that issue. If it is what causes my mom to do it, it is fix able. The flapper in the throat that blocks food and water from going down your windpipe when you swallow doesn't go down all the way when you drink thin liquids. They make a thickener you can put in your water, and it works. I hope he has gotten it checked out.

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020

It's a POS comment.
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Reactions: Dawgg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Cancer isn’t a funny subject…. So, I get the outrage.

Leach is one mush mouthed son of a b1tch, tho. Very hard to understand at times.

To be clear, cancer wasn't the subject of the post.

Leach's now 3 year flem filled Q&A's was.

Reactions: msstatelp1

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I can sympathize with him, I’ve got a chronic cough as well. Mine is a side effect from blood pressure medicine. I’ve tried multiple medications and it seems that all that work make me cough. This time of year just accentuates it. When the leaves start falling, my allergies kick in overdrive. Cotton defoliant absolutely kills me.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I can sympathize with him, I’ve got a chronic cough as well. Mine is a side effect from blood pressure medicine. I’ve tried multiple medications and it seems that all that work make me cough. This time of year just accentuates it. When the leaves start falling, my allergies kick in overdrive. Cotton defoliant absolutely kills me.
Ace inhibitors?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login