Leach

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Watch the video as above post says. Leach getting wound up about something and giving his players the business in AZ. I’ve never thought he doesn’t care. He just isn’t into the Muschamp approach of hitting yourself in the head and drawing blood to prove you have fire.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
You'll get a lot more interest if you embed the post, rather than just linking.

[tweet]1569482290023243776[/tweet]

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I love watching his Texas Tech locker room rant after they beat Baylor but played like crap. It's pretty funny and after a win not a loss 😀

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
"Damn, no. Warren G wasn't a Regulator, alight. Billy the Kid was a Regulator. They were in New Mexico. Not the LBC. New Mexico is over there, okay.

We are in Arizona, ok. Tombstone is in Arizona. Doc holiday and Wyatt Earp, all that. No no no Billy the kid and Doc never crossed paths."

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This was after one of those possessions in the 2nd Half where we had a chance to drive for a TD and put a bow on the game and our O Line took a **** instead.

He wasn't the only one pissed. Can't do that this week.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
In his first year, there were multiple people here convinced he had dementia. Fortunately haven’t heard that lately

Aug 22, 2012
In his first year, there were multiple people here convinced he had dementia. Fortunately haven’t heard that lately

The great thing about Leach is that if has the same success he's had at his previous two stops, he is not only going to deliver us the best season in program history at some point, but he'll also put the mouth-breathing, booger-eating part of our fanbase in such an emotional bind.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Schedule is tougher here, but talent is better, especially on defense. Hoping we have some great seasons with him

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I enjoy seeing this. There were times that our online and receivers took some series off. Just can't do that. Liked seeing that

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
The great thing about Leach is that if has the same success he's had at his previous two stops, he is not only going to deliver us the best season in program history at some point, but he'll also put the mouth-breathing, booger-eating part of our fanbase in such an emotional bind.
Judging from the crowd at the Memphis game, fair to say that the segment of the fanbase you are referring to is a small minority. Mostly woke out-of-staters who just want to see drama, and then folks like Shankly who are likely deacons at FBC Okolona and similar who will NEVER consider changing their minds. Because by dang in 1980 we ran the ball (not realizing we still do run the ball).

fang

Nov 29, 2010
Judging from the crowd at the Memphis game, fair to say that the segment of the fanbase you are referring to is a small minority. Mostly woke out-of-staters who just want to see drama, and then folks like Shankly who are likely deacons at FBC Okolona and similar who will NEVER consider changing their minds. Because by dang in 1980 we ran the ball (not realizing we still do run the ball).

apologizing for the errant downvote.........

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Trying to get everyone to embed posts is almost as dumb as trying to get everyone to stop driving 90 in the left lane**

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
LOL, You are about as far off as you can get on all of that. I don't like Leach's offense because it is boring. It's essentially the modern version of the wishbone. I hope it works here, But I still won't like to watch it. I've hated it ever since it came out decaders ago.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login