Lebby at practice…

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Leonardo Dicaprio Face GIF

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
I think we're going to be very happy with Lebby. Having said that if selmon replaces Lemonis with an Oklahoma baseball assistant, we're going to 17ing riot.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I think we're going to be very happy with Lebby. Having said that if selmon replaces Lemonis with an Oklahoma baseball assistant, we're going to 17ing riot.
There was certainly nothing wrong with the hire. If we weren’t going to land a proven HC (and all indications are that we couldn’t), then he was certainly the best remaining candidate.

Its pretty dumb that some people think Selmon should have deliberately passed him over just to avoid the appearance of favoritism.

Last edited:

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Didn't we do this with Mo'head and Arnette? Maybe after those two experiments it would be a good idea to wait until at least, I don't know, the third or fourth game of the season to make any sort of positive comments. Has the pack forgotten why it exists?**

patdog

May 28, 2007
Didn't we do this with Mo'head and Arnette? Maybe after those two experiments it would be a good idea to wait until at least, I don't know, the third or fourth game of the season to make any sort of positive comments. Has the pack forgotten why it exists?**
This. I take nothing, positive or negative, from a clip from spring practice.

Reactions: Fang1

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
This is how we spent one of our limited practice days?

WTF is this bullschmidt? Where are the helmets and pads. Leather needs to be popping day one. And why are they not out on South Farm?

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I’d bet my last dollar Lebby is better than Arnett. the statistical odds of us hiring the worst coach in ncaa division one football two years in a row are nearly impossible.

Reactions: thatsbaseball

Scottfield1

Nov 21, 2013
There are some miserable 17’ing sky is falling, so called fans on this site. How does one take a practice video and turn it into a **** on a team you support thread? The post didn’t pump sunshine about the future results. Simply showing and discussing coaches and player engagement should be banned from this site.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login