Lebby / OU vs TCU This AM

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Had you rather play Thanksgiving night or Friday morning at 11am?

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
OU airing it out. Second drive is 4 play 75 yards. Although, it probably should have ended with a fumble at midfield.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Sure, he has 133 yards and two TDs against last year’s national championship game loser less than halfway into the first quarter, but my concern is that he only has 2 carries for 7 yards for 3.5 ypc
But, in seriousness, I’ve really hoped he’s not the hire because of the uncertainty, but if he is hired, I’d love it to be a situation where he proves me wrong and has a team that wins games and is fun to watch on offense

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
But, in seriousness, I’ve really hoped he’s not the hire because of the uncertainty, but if he is hired, I’d love it to be a situation where he proves me wrong and has a team that wins games and is fun to watch on offense
Better hope he’s pulling in top 10 recruiting classes every year to be able to run this system effectively. Last I checked, depending on hail Mary’s to score requires receivers that can get past the defense, an OLine that can block for longer than 1 second, and a qb that can get it to them. Not gonna happen here

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Exactly. Blocking Bama DL compared to TCU dl is two totally different animals. Same with DBs. We could probly move the ball in the Big 12. Name the last OU OC that did not average 450 yards a game.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Better hope he’s pulling in top 10 recruiting classes every year to be able to run this system effectively. Last I checked, depending on hail Mary’s to score requires receivers that can get past the defense, an OLine that can block for longer than 1 second, and a qb that can get it to them. Not gonna happen here

You mean like it didn't happen at UCF and OM who also don't recruit like that? LOL

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
WTF does that does that have to do with my comment? You think because I don’t want Lebby I’d prefer our current offense?
Do you understand how replies work? You do realize that if someone post in a thread that you post in, it might not be directed at you? Don’t go full Bo Wallace.

• Haha
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Do you understand how replies work? You do realize that if someone post in a thread that you post in, it might not be directed at you? Don’t go full Bo Wallace.
My bad. Thought you replied to me. See now that was coot dude

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
@mstateglfr is this your child?

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Bwahaha!!! You did watch our offense this year right?
take back two stupid penalties and make two missed field goals last night that offense wins the game. All 13 points! That's damn near as good as the team playing in the Big 10 championship.

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login