Lee corso:

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Fighting Irish misspelled:
"Corso is a noodledicked POS!!!! 17 him!
Get ur old wrinkly decrepit has-been azz of the stage!!!! You suuuuuuuuck!!!!"

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
That’s why he shouldn’t be on the air anymore. ESPN took too long to “retire” Lou Holtz and they’re doing it again Corso.
He can stay on that set and put on the mascot hat until the day he dies as far as I’m concerned. Some (but very few) are a personality that transcend their position. Corso, Cristil, Madden, ….. They’re done when they say they’re done. And consider yourself fortunate the longer they want to keep going.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Corso is a 17n legend. I can overlook some senility from a guy like him. A guy who is talking football on TV. As previously stated he isn't making life or death decisions. And everybody that follows State has heard Will called the "cowboy". I guess cause he and Walley like to wear a cowboy hat sometimes. But I have heard " that cowboy down in Starkvegas" and that is what Corso is referring to. Maybe he listens better than some folks. He probly got them good hearing aids

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Corso is a 17n legend. I can overlook some senility from a guy like him. A guy who is talking football on TV. As previously stated he isn't making life or death decisions. And everybody that follows State has heard Will called the "cowboy". I guess cause he and Walley like to wear a cowboy hat sometimes. But I have heard " that cowboy down in Starkvegas" and that is what Corso is referring to. Maybe he listens better than some folks. He probly got them good hearing aids

It's because the other, more famous, Will Rogers was a famous cowboy.

Come on fellas...

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Thanks for the info. Today was the first day of my life I didn't watch a minute of Gameday*. Watched the Fox show instead. (*-mainly b/c I don't have cable in bedroom, just antenna)

sandwolf.sixpack

Feb 19, 2013
That’s why he shouldn’t be on the air anymore. ESPN took too long to “retire” Lou Holtz and they’re doing it again Corso.
You're not wrong. At this point, he's a net negative for the show and the best business decision would be to show him the door. That said, with as business oriented as CFB has become, I find it refreshing that ESPN is showing some humanity and some loyalty with their approach to this.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I would bet somebody who bitches about Corso is not any fun to watch football with.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login