Leeds AL Bucees full of UGA fans

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
There is UGA geared people everywhere. Looks like they are taking over Starkvegas this weekend.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Living in west Georgia and knowing the infatuation that people in GA have with Bucee's as well as proximity to Birmingham, that is just a Friday afternoon, they love the candy nuts and brisket Sammie!****

Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Aug 22, 2012
Living in west Georgia and knowing the infatuation that people in GA have with Bucee's as well as proximity to Birmingham, that is just a Friday afternoon, they love the candy nuts and brisket Sammie!****

I also lived in WGA for a time after college, and truly grew to hate UGA and their fanbase. Years back in Mississippi has softened my stance some by not living among them, but I will tell you what- my hate fire has been awakened this week. 17 UGA

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I had a UT friend who enjoyed talking to me about taking his camper via the Natchez Trace from Memphs to Vegas loaded down with friends and alcohol and just take in the sights of The Trace then tailgate partying all night waiting on the next day to whip our ***. I enjoyed the get together when he returned.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I also lived in WGA for a time after college, and truly grew to hate UGA and their fanbase. Years back in Mississippi has softened my stance some by not living among them, but I will tell you what- my hate fire has been awakened this week. 17 UGA

They've only gotten worse since you left. Other than my stint in Starkville I've lived in GA my whole life. Even spent two years living in Athens; Great college town, insufferable fan base as a whole. Some are okay, but they are few and far between.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I had a UT friend who enjoyed talking to me about taking his camper via the Natchez Trace from Memphs to Vegas loaded down with friends and alcohol and just take in the sights of The Trace then tailgate partying all night waiting on the next day to whip our ***. I enjoyed the get together when he returned.
You do realize that the Trace doesn’t go anywhere near Memphis?

Reactions: RocketDawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
You do realize that the Trace doesn’t go anywhere near Memphis?
He detoured outta Memphis. Or else he was already in Nashville and maybe it was somebody else's Camper and they took it from there. It's been quite a while since that happened. But happened it did.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He detoured outta Memphis. Or else he was already in Nashville and maybe it was somebody else's Camper and they took it from there. It's been quite a while since that happened. But happened it did.
He did have a camper full of alcohol. He might have thought he was on the Trace. We were coming back from Daytona Fl, and I went to sleep. We were heading to Jackson area. When I woke up, we were parked outside the Super Dome. You never know.

Aug 22, 2012
They've only gotten worse since you left. Other than my stint in Starkville I've lived in GA my whole life. Even spent two years living in Athens; Great college town, insufferable fan base as a whole. Some are okay, but they are few and far between.
I really can't imagine. I left there in '11 and I was done with them. Was there in the time of Murray and Knowshon (sp.) ? I hated them so much. I can't imagine how bad it's gotten since then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login