Legit Question

Hunter_4net

Oct 18, 2022
As a die hard State fan when are we going to grow up and get some money to prevent us from being the perennial bottom dwellers of the SEC i mean hell even vandy is better than us grade wise. I mean what do we have to show for it a horrible baseball team who's tanked the two previous years? Running it back with the same coach acting like something is magically going to change? Just hiring our DC as the HC bc it's a cheap and easy move? Where's our AD like LSU's AD? they hired that guy and their wbb won a natty in year two their baseball team is playing for a natty in year two when are we going to be a productive member of the SEC?

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalcityTiger21

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
As a die hard State fan when are we going to grow up and get some money to prevent us from being the perennial bottom dwellers of the SEC i mean hell even vandy is better than us grade wise. I mean what do we have to show for it a horrible baseball team who's tanked the two previous years? Running it back with the same coach acting like something is magically going to change? Just hiring our DC as the HC bc it's a cheap and easy move? Where's our AD like LSU's AD? they hired that guy and their wbb won a natty in year two their baseball team is playing for a natty in year two when are we going to be a productive member of the SEC?
I guess whenever we figure out how to steal from sick kids.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
We need discover oil wells (or large deposits of valuable metals) in the state or build refineries on our coast or large chemical plants. That’s all it takes.

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

Always Sunny Troll GIF

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Guys, remember two years ago, when State was playing for a national championship and we thought it would be so cool to visit other teams' board and pretend to be fans of their teams so we could 'concern troll' their fanbases? Yeah, me neither.

I want to tell you kids "act like you've been here before", but I'm guessing you 3 weren't actually alive the last time LSU won a baseball championship.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Simple, Mississippi needs a lot more millionaires who like to give away their money.......

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Guys, remember two years ago, when State was playing for a national championship and we thought it would be so cool to visit other teams' board and pretend to be fans of their teams so we could 'concern troll' their fanbases? Yeah, me neither.

I want to tell you kids "act like you've been here before", but I'm guessing you 3 weren't actually alive the last time LSU won a baseball championship.
We have been there before, actually we're playing to win our 7th national title in baseball. Wish you could say the same. But hey, that's one great stadium you guys have.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Curious, how much money do you give to the Bulldog Club and/or Bulldog Initiative?

• Sad
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
what are yall some jealous fans that im looking at another board? possessive much good lord
“OMG, girls! Watch me go troll some State fans!!!! It’s gonna be epic!!! Ima show them. I can’t wait til I can drive so I can go up thar and yell “geaux tigahs” in thar faces. It’s gon be EPIC!”
-HUNTER_4net

Last edited:

Hunter_4net

Oct 18, 2022
“OMG, girls! Watch me go troll some State fans!!!! It’s gonna be epic!!! Ima show them. I can’t wait til I can drive so I can go up that and yell “geaux tigahs” in that faces. It’s gon be EPIC!”
-HUNTER_4net
man you're giving us state fans a bad look with all those grammatical errors brther ima need you to do better

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
“OMG, girls! Watch me go troll some State fans!!!! It’s gonna be epic!!! Ima show them. I can’t wait til I can drive so I can go up that and yell “geaux tigahs” in that faces. It’s gon be EPIC!”
-HUNTER_4net
Says the fan base that posts weekly thirst traps

• Haha
Reactions: Hunter_4net

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They have to crow now. They are in a title game now, and they don't have to wait until this fall football to get their hopes up, only to lose several times dramatically. Their high-dollar coach is already yelling about being outbid in NIL land.

The money schools better have some fun while they can. If the NCAA doesn't step in, you can bet that our tax-happy Congress or the IRS will help.

The LSU team is just another example of the bidding war. We were in that bidding war, but I don't think we would be trolling the LSU board had we won. I'm not crying sour grapes. Is it sour grapes when one school gets ALL the top players?

The whole situation needs to be made a more level playing field. College sports have already been destroyed as far as fair recruitment for every mark the NIL touches and needs to go ahead and admit it is professional.

Hunter_4net

Oct 18, 2022
im just over here tryna bang something with my cowbell and yall are tryna attack me smh

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
They have to crow now. They are in a title game now, and they don't have to wait until this fall football to get their hopes up, only to lose several times dramatically. Their high-dollar coach is already yelling about being outbid in NIL land.

The money schools better have some fun while they can. If the NCAA doesn't step in, you can bet that our tax-happy Congress or the IRS will help.

The LSU team is just another example of the bidding war. We were in that bidding war, but I don't think we would be trolling the LSU board had we won. I'm not crying sour grapes. Is it sour grapes when one school gets ALL the top players?

The whole situation needs to be made a more level playing field. College sports have already been destroyed as far as fair recruitment for every mark the NIL touches and needs to go ahead and admit it is professional.
I agree with the overall message here. Only one thing. Our site is behind a paywall. Most sites on On3 are, so when we found a free one, especially one with multiple threads about LSU baseball, we thought me might have some fun.

Reactions: Hunter_4net

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

Meh, their best season in 14 years and a historically bad MSU team took two out of three from them.

They should be trolling the Spirit instead. Yancy's looking for something to do.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login