• March

• April

• May

• At the end of the season

• Never!! He won a natty. Move along.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
All for 10 minutes ago, but I doubt they took the right measures for a contingency plan for this weekend. Suspect it'll take mid to late March before they get enough ducks in a row.

It's not as simple as firing the HC, hitting has to go too so you have to find 2 fill ins for the rest of the season.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Not sure it would do and good. This is a fundamentals weak team. No way to teach that stuff at this point. Doubt there are any magic bullets for this team right now. Doubt there is any coach that would come in and tell them all that their hitting approach is atrocious and force people to make changes.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Not sure it would do and good. This is a fundamentals weak team. No way to teach that stuff at this point. Doubt there are any magic bullets for this team right now. Doubt there is any coach that would come in and tell them all that their hitting approach is atrocious and force people to make changes.
Yep, this team is what it is for this season. Development is in fall/summer….the biggest disappointment is that there doesn’t appear to have been much effort to bring in elite talent the last 2-3 years. This is a team of scrubs, cast offs , never was and never will be players.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It is unbelievable how bad they suck. How did it get this bad? He needs to be gone in the morning.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
If he's going to be fired it'll be Monday. If not then it'll be at the end of the season.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
Bruce, just my personal curiosity. I know a guy that was a Friday night starter at auburn. Butch recruited him while he was at UAB. Of course when Butch got the auburn job my buddy was thrilled.
What’s your opinion of Butch in Starkville?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login