Let me get this straight....

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
...folks on this board have been telling you since the Arkansas game that the wheels were in motion. About that time, Rosie's over there talking about "we don't do business that way" and "6-6 and he's back." Now we get an in-depth view of "what he knew and when he knew it?" Come on, now.

I wonder if Joe Fuller is still over there saying Arnett gets three years "no matter what."

The best part of this coaching search (other than us getting a new coach) is going to be watching that board over there. But one thing's for certain...when it's all over he'll be telling his cult that he was right all along.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Peace Love GIF by SuperTrip64

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
...folks on this board have been telling you since the Arkansas game that the wheels were in motion. About that time, Rosie's over there talking about "we don't do business that way" and "6-6 and he's back." Now we get an in-depth view of "what he knew and when he knew it?" Come on, now.

I wonder if Joe Fuller is still over there saying Arnett gets three years "no matter what."

The best part of this coaching search (other than us getting a new coach) is going to be watching that board over there. But one thing's for certain...when it's all over he'll be telling his cult that he was right all along.
I've told the story several times on here but, to me, it never gets old. Mullen and his staff tried to back channel some information to Rosie through a good friend of mine. Rosie rebuffed him and said something to the nature of your sources don't have a clue, and his were much more informed. My buddy all but told him it's coming directly from Mullen, and he didn't care....his were better.

• Haha
Reactions: Drebin and patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login