Let me preface……..

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
…..until last night I had not watched one play of baseball.

Where in the hell did this team come from? They’re one bad inning from being up 2-0 in this series. Holy smokes. I mean. I literally caught myself saying in the first 3 innings last night they look like an actual, real life, good baseball team. And then they went right back to what I’ve been used to for two years. So no way I watched or listened tonight and they dominated.

What the hell, man.

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
We are starting to get a little swagger to us and the if you're going have beat us you are going to have to play your best game mentality.
I will admit, we are starting to look dangerous! Pitching, defense, and hitting. And if clutch hitting stays there... Watch out

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
Texas AM is probably saying the same thing.. one bad inning away from being up 2-0.

We got one this weekend which again is the recipe. Hope to see a good showing tomorrow as well.
If it’s that close and they’re a known entity, we’re not as ****** as I’ve been led to believe.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
If it’s that close and they’re a known entity, we’re not as ****** as I’ve been led to believe.

Thing is, I don’t think you were misled, we absolutely were not a good team in nonconference play. Heck as recently as the Biloxi games a week and a half ago we were struggling. Just have been playing good baseball since SEC play started.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
no one is a known entity yet. We've played good baseball for 2 weeks. We wont know who is real and who isnt for another week or two

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login