Let the meltdown begin….

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I actually thought we played really well in a very hostile environment. Ole Miss just got incredibly hot and couldn’t miss. They were hitting threes with hands in their faces all night.
Hands in faces? I missed that, I guess.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Word gets out that you just throw hands up. You’re not really hitting them in the stomach and making them remember that feeling.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
That was Ole Miss’s best game of the year: 12 threes, four players in double figures, two players with 20+.

They beat us by four at their place. We’re fine.
That was the best game OM has played in several years. Biggest crowd they’ve ever had and probably the best shooting game they’ve ever had in that building. Beard is a piece of schitt human being but he is a hell of a basketball coach. They’re a tournament team and so are we.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
That was Ole Miss’s best game of the year: 12 threes, four players in double figures, two players with 20+.

If by “fine” you mean a 13 seed in the NCAAs, then you’re probably right. This team is finding ways to lose games we can easily win, and that’s gonna cost us a ton. Not to mention the week we lost to Ga Tech and Southern.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
If by “fine” you mean a 13 seed in the NCAAs, then you’re probably right. This team is finding ways to lose games we can easily win, and that’s gonna cost us a ton. Not to mention the week we lost to Ga Tech and Southern.
You thought tonight was a game we could easily win?

fwiw #3 North Carolina lost in Atlanta tonight.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

It’s a game we should have won, undoubtedly. We threw the ball away every chance we had and didn’t play defense. And we lost by 4 with 4 RATS killing us…. Again, no defense.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

4 of their starters average double figures according to the Richard Cross Show today

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
Tonight and the Memphis game were the two best games they have played. Both games they were hitting the 3 ball. I was surprised how soft OM big men played.

State lost the game because of turnovers. At one point OM had 12 points just off State turnovers.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Tonight and the Memphis game were the two best games they have played. Both games they were hitting the 3 ball. I was surprised how soft OM big men played.

State lost the game because of turnovers. At one point OM had 12 points just off State turnovers.
Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Reactions: HWY51dog

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

Despite their loss tonight, Carolina is the only team in the top ten without multiple road losses, for now.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Ole miss hit some tough shots. But good teams hit tough shots down the stretch or have guys that handle tough situations well.

I also dont buy what the announcer was saying all night-- that both ole miss and us are tournament teams-- both may be if the season ended today-- but the season doesnt end today.

Ole Miss has a solid RPI and obviously 18 wins, but their net is in the 40s. and have Auburn, South Carolina, and Kentucky their next 3 games
Our RPI was 35 going into last night and our net was 36 going into last night-- would expect both to drop slightly-- if those ratings get into the 40s. It'll be a nervous selection day.

neither has a resume that can coast into the seasons end.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login