Let's go Houston

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Has Houston ever had so many fans for one game? I sure hope they beat the worst number 4 team of all time

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Meh, part of me hopes Cincy makes it.

This is a system in serious need of something chaotic in the mix.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
If you want chaos, you would need to see Cincy, Bama, Mich all lose to add on to the Ok St loss. Then there’s no way for the committee to choose the 2-4 without having it play out on the field.

At least no way to satisfy the masses.

Last edited:

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
If you want chaos, you would need to see Cincy, Bama, Mich all lose to add on to the Ok St loss. Then there’s no way for the committee to choose the 2-4 without having it play out on the field.

At least no way to satisfy the masses.

Result of that would be UGA followed by Baylor, Bama, and ND or Cincy in some order. The only debate would be ND against Cincy….weighing the head to head win by Cincy against the slightly stronger (albeit still pretty weak) ND schedule. And in the end no one would care who got the last spot because either of those two would get destroyed by UGA.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Driving early. Stopped by a blitz.

This aged well.
And I'm only mocking you because anyone against Cincinnati is a koolaid drinking boring big football p5 elitist who is afraid of anyone new in the playoffs. I don't get it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login