Let's Just Get Bob Stoops or Urban and be done with it

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Well first off, why on earth would Bob Stoops want to come here? He's got a nice little retirement gig in the XFL. No way he wants to take on a new project in Starkville working 365 days a year at 63 years old.

Urban - not happening.

Petrino is a no for me. He was great at Arkansas, but that was a long time ago. Decent at Louisville but torpedoed at the end and then an unimpressive recent stint at Missouri State. He's also 62.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Mark Stoops?

I like what he's done at UK with limited resources. That's all I know. I'm definitely no expert.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
We might as well go for…

Ride Off Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

Reactions: SylvesterCream4.0

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Belichick might be available. He can sweet talk Brady into coming out of retirement.***

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
With Petrino being the third choice. We can't afford to eff this hire up. OM is on the rise and I wouldn't be surprised it Kiffen stays there until the exact job he wants opens.
Whatever we do, nothing going on at Ole Miss should influence the decision. When they've dropped three or four in a row at the end of the year like they usually do up there, comments about them being on the rise will disappear like a fart in the wind. It's an annual tradition.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login