Let's pop open the bottle - Happy 21st anniversary to SixPackSpeak

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Happy Hour Dancing GIF by New Girl

1712600134547.png

Last edited:

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
In honor of SPS coming of age, what are some of your favorite moments? In other words, what do you think is Sixpack's Peak?

I'd start by nominating Dan Wolken's nationwide announcement that Sixpackspeak's IMPP's wife Miss Platinum's Atlanta stripper friend's Uber driver/doorman was the first to break that we were hiring Moor Cowbell. Holy **** that was awesome.

Reactions: Mack Rebennack

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
bottle opener GIF

"Lets open the bottle"

"the bottle?" I never stop at one, what's the point?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
In honor of SPS coming of age, what are some of your favorite moments? In other words, what do you think is Sixpack's Peak?

I'd start by nominating Dan Wolken's nationwide announcement that Sixpackspeak's IMPP's wife Miss Platinum's Atlanta stripper friend's Uber driver/doorman was the first to break that we were hiring Moor Cowbell. Holy **** that was awesome.
3 things

1. Trent Lott Resigning
2. Bryne asking SixPackSpeak to make an official announcement with a quote from Byrne when we incorrectly spelled Mississippi on the baseball schedule. It was on the back on the scoreboard.
3. JackAtShelter getting the scans of the new M-State logo.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

Too many to just have one moment:

Jack@Shelter (was that his name?) announcing Trent Lott's stepping down in this forum, the day before it happened or was announced anywhere else.

dawgstudents WWE Smackdown at the Vet School

Leann (aka Horsemouth) and Derick (the Honda salesman)

Clemson Banana Boy and GTO

Many more but I'll leave some for others

Reactions: Darryl Steight

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
Nilswiththepole (RIP)

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I remember doing research at the vet school when I asked my buddy how he knew so much about MSU football. He proceeds to show me this crazy forum on the inter web. I was amazed that people would organize something so cool about sports. I still can’t find anything better!

Reactions: dorndawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login