Lexington sports bar?

Aug 8, 2022
Where’s a good sports bar in Lexington to watch UT-bama before heading to Kroger field? (Taking a potentially loud UT fan fwiw so a UK bar could be problematic)

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Are you wanting somewhere to just sit and drink or food too? If you’re looking for food too, I’d suggest one the Drake’s locations. Plenty of TVs and decent food.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Not really a sports bar, but you want to eat well while you watch the game, I’ve watched many a ballgame at Malone’s while up that way on work travel. There are several locations, but the one I’ve frequented the most is the Hamburg one. Great steaks there. Tony’s downtown has even better food, but I don’t think they will be open during the lunch - dinner window.

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Not really a sports bar, but you want to eat well while you watch the game, I’ve watched many a ballgame at Malone’s while up that way on work travel. There are several locations, but the one I’ve frequented the most is the Hamburg one. Great steaks there. Tony’s downtown has even better food, but I don’t think they will be open during the lunch - dinner window.
Malone's, Harry's, and Drake's are all owned by Bluegrass Hospitality Group. The Hamburg locations are all right beside each other. The Lansdowne locations are beside each other as well, but it's just a Malone's and Drake's. The Lansdowne locations would be a bit more convenient to campus/stadium, but with the Hamburg locations you won't have to deal with gameday traffic until you are ready to go to the game.

TheGoalpost

Sep 27, 2022
Where’s a good sports bar in Lexington to watch UT-bama before heading to Kroger field? (Taking a potentially loud UT fan fwiw so a UK bar could be problematic)
My group had a great time at KS Bar and Grille one Saturday in October a couple of years ago.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
If it still exists, hit up Charlie Brown's in the Chevy Chase part of Lexington.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
dancing moonshiners moonshine popcorn sutton GIF

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
The Lexington Sports Bar makes the San Antonio Somersault look like the Miami Zamboni.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login