LFL

HulksStache

Mar 4, 2013
Does anyone have access to a LFL they would want to rent out for a single game or a weekend series? I would like to rent one for my sons little league team.

Reactions: Maroon13

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
The university has a spot that they dole out on a per game basis but I’d assume it takes more than a rent check. Wife used to get it to entertain customers but her company was a corporate sponsor so it was prepaid as it were.

Reactions: HulksStache

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
They may have more fun wreaking havoc on the berms than in a LFL. Especially if you can do it before SEC play.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Does anyone have access to a LFL they would want to rent out for a single game or a weekend series? I would like to rent one for my son’s little league team.

We talking travel ball? Any good arms? Leftys? How’s their left side of the infield defense?

you may could get them a much better game experience than the LFL.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Whoever we play, wear that teams swag. They'll invite you to the LFL, and cook for you.**
This is actually a great idea if we host a regional sometime in the next century. Dress as a Quinnipiac fan. You’ll be in the lounge till at least Sunday since they will take the Friday game with their lefty ace.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login