Liberty getting smashed by NM State 42-7

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
That’s the biggest proof that he’s gone. He has spent the last two weeks talking to Auburn and not coaching his team. Will be their third strategy loss to close the season.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Hugh done lost this gig. Might hafta be fired at LU now. I ain't joking either. He done. Back to Kiffin now. BTW, what's so intriguing about Kitten anyway? Does he have personal skeletons in the closet too or something?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
To each their own when it comes to religion, but one of the things I love most about the internet age is the ease with which brave people can get their message out.

I hope every time the Hugh Freeze's and Liberty U's of the world do immoral, awful ****, somebody trumpets it all over the webs.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
To each their own when it comes to religion, but one of the things I love most about the internet age is the ease with which brave people can get their message out.

I hope every time the Hugh Freeze's and Liberty U's of the world do immoral, awful ****, somebody trumpets it all over the webs.
Yep. I'm officially off the "forgive Hugh" Train. Unacceptable. Hookers for players is one thing but intimidating women whove been sexually assaulted should be an auto non starter.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I wonder if Freeze is DM'ing her now about him quite possibly losing his chances at Auburn. She may be the impetus for Liberty's shellacing today instead of him already having left for Auburn.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I haven't kept up with any of the Liberty scandals until now. She just went scorched earth.

I wonder who Auburn reaches for now?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I wonder if Freeze is DM'ing her now about him quite possibly losing his chances at Auburn. She may be the impetus for Liberty's shellacing today instead of him already having left for Auburn.

I have no doubt she's telling the truth when she says she's literally sweating sending out that email.

She's likely costing a rich, powerful and creepy as 17 man a lot of money. We need more like her.

Evil, aggressive 17's like Freeze need to be ostracized, not paid like kings because they're skilled at one very coveted thing.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login