Liberty & Hugh Freeze agree to contact extension...

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
How's Liberty's Crootin' been of late since NIL and all that money they have? Can't believe he's making the same as Leach. If they beat Pig some P5's gonna snactch him up quick and provide burner phones and hooker hotlines day 1.

MSUUGADawg

Oct 28, 2022
I live in Lynchburg and Liberty has NO shortage of money. Their online school (over 100,000 enrolled) alone pumps in plenty of money. They are constantly upgrading facilities and the campus. If there is a large empty building in Lynchburg you can count on Liberty to buy and use it for something. They probably will expand football stadium again soon.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I live in Lynchburg and Liberty has NO shortage of money. Their online school (over 100,000 enrolled) alone pumps in plenty of money. They are constantly upgrading facilities and the campus. If there is a large empty building in Lynchburg you can count on Liberty to buy and use it for something. They probably will expand football stadium again soon.
That is simply unbelievable. 100K. Damn. I never knew much about them till Freezus. Damn. I see this year they beat @ Southern Miss by 1 in OT, Lost by ONE @ Wake Forrest, Beat the HELL outta Bringham Young 41-14, Pig will have their hands full when Freezus visits. I think it's funnier than "Hell" they are called the "Flames".. LMAO.

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I feel like the biggest dubmass in the world. I never put Liberty Online commercials with the fighting Freezus’s.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
It’s almost like they are a real estate investment company pretending to be a church

MSUUGADawg

Oct 28, 2022
Liberty online undergraduate is $390 per credit hour so if students take 15 hours per semester that is $585,000,000 for 100,0000 students. Graduate, Master, Doctorate programs all cost more so $585,000,000 is MINIMUM per semester. Also, online enrollment is now OVER 115,000 now and on campus is over 15,000 students. By the way, they have the Liberty University Online Academy for K-12 and that has over 18,000 students. Hugh Freeze will not leave because Liberty could not pay him enough. Liberty is ALL in and has the resources, desire, and coach to make Liberty a Division 1 power. I'm friends with the running backs coach at Liberty (Bruce Johnson) and coach his sons who play for one of the local high school soccer teams. He was with Freeze at Ole Miss and leaving Liberty isn't set in stone as people think. It could happen, but it isn't automatic. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Between the Liberty coach and the administration, is there a more concentrated group of creepy individuals in college football?
Who in the Admin is creepy? I guess it is kinda creepy to hire a guy for $5M with that kinda past at a Christian Based School that's in charge of so many young men.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Who in the Admin is creepy? I guess it is kinda creepy to hire a guy for $5M with that kinda past at a Christian Based School that's in charge of so many young men.
Jerry Falwell, Jr. (though I guess he technically resigned as President) and Ian McCaw.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Not a Freezus fan by any stretch but do you think there's not other POS coaches out there at "religious" schools?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login