Liberty leads Arky. 21-0 , at the half.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If cohen was smart he would hire him, but cohen over thinks things so it will probably be somebody like James Franklin or something out of the blue.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone that would hire that slimy piece of crap has lost perspective about what’s really important in life. Hire someone that has Freezes known reputation just to win a dang football game? I love college football as much as anyone but if you are willing to endorse and support someone like that you need to go look in the mirror and have a long talk with yourself.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If cohen was smart he would hire him, but cohen over thinks things so it will probably be somebody like James Franklin or something out of the blue.
If kiffin is not the next coach at auburn it will be because he doesn't want it.

Reactions: patdog

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Anyone that would hire that slimy piece of crap has lost perspective about what’s really important in life. Hire someone that has Freezes known reputation just to win a dang football game? I love college football as much as anyone but if you are willing to endorse and support someone like that you need to go look in the mirror and have a long talk with yourself.
Auburn hired Bruce Pearl. So…..

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
I wish it would be at State.
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Hell, he would be right at home at Auburn.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
No. You DON'T love college football as much as anyone or everyone for that matter. Robert Johnson's selling of his Soul at The Crossroads ain't got nuthin' on College Football Blue Blood Fans.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Freezus didn't invent buyin' trim for 'croots. He just got caught red handed with his pants down while holdin' on to a Bible.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Exactly.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
That would prolly be Freezus' first SEC win at Liberty I would guess. Anybody know how Liberty's been doing in 'crootin the last several years in regards to rankings and schit? Pig out scored them 16-0 in the 2nd half but their uhjustments were a little tardy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login