Linebackers

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
We got Johnson and Bookie back. There has been talk that bookie may slide down to Wheats old position in pass rush situations or will he play at the spot full time? We have talent behind them in Page, Lewis, and Purvis. Who out of those three starts? Purvis is not big but he is active and really fast as we saw vs Arkansas. He is fun to watch. What’s say you?

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Lewis has the most raw talent of the bunch. 6a jump champ in track and field - he’s a hell of an athlete. Purvis is just a damn gamer though. Going to be hard to keep him off of the field.

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Page is not chopped liver either. Something about purvis out there though. He plays side line to side line with reckless abandon. Johnson and bookie are thudders who play extremely well inside a phone booth. Bookie is also an excellent pass rusher. I’ve never seen Lewis play but he was extremely sought after as a recruit. This is a talented group.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’m really excited about Lewis, he’s healthy for the first time since he’s been here (knock on wood). Very talented dude.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
I watched Lewis many times at Germantown High games. He was really, really good. Hopefully he can stay healthy and be a beast off the edge.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login