Jake Browning
Tommy DeVito
Nick Mullens
Davis Mills
Joe Flacco
Zach Wilson
Bailey Zappe
Will Levis

Dear lord….what a putrid group of names. For any of you who are cussing all the new “protect the QB rules”…..hate to break it to you, but there are only going to be more of them if this keeps up.

Reactions: dorndawg and patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
I’ve never even heard of half these guys. And one of them i have heard of us only because he played at USM.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
It’s been the worst year for QB injuries that I can recall. And we still have four weeks until the playoffs.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I don’t know if Tommy DeVito’s family is playing up the fact that he shares a name with a character in Goodfellas or they really are that stereotypical Italian, but they look straight out of central casting. His dad looks like a greaseball mobster from The Sopranos while his agent was dressed like a wannabe Johnny Fontaine from The Godfather.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
The production is better than the name recognition.

Zach Wilson is decent now.

27-36 for 301 against Texans
23-39 for 263 against Raiders
33-49 for 263 against Chargers

Flacco is slinging it around too. I’m sure that’ll fade as he gets bruised up. But, they’ve got some skill players.

Browning & Devito are playing well too.

Been a rough year for QBs.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
The production is better than the name recognition.

Zach Wilson is decent now.

27-36 for 301 against Texans
23-39 for 263 against Raiders
33-49 for 263 against Chargers

Flacco is slinging it around too. I’m sure that’ll fade as he gets bruised up. But, they’ve got some skill players.

Browning & Devito are playing well too.

Been a rough year for QBs.
Neither of those last 2 stat lines for Smith is decent. Throwing it 40-50 times and still not hitting 275 yards is awful. He only led the offense to 18 points combined in those 2 games, and threw zero TD’s with a pick in those two games.

He’s also got Garrett Wilson making him look a lot better than he is….he’s probably a Top 3 WR in the NFL in terms of raw ability. Just has been stuck with terrible QB play.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Easton Stick
Mitch Trubisky
Gardner Minshew
Aidan O’Connell
Drew Lock
Jake Browning
Tommy DeVito
Nick Mullens
Davis Mills
Joe Flacco
Zach Wilson
Bailey Zappe
Will Levis

Dear lord….what a putrid group of names. For any of you who are cussing all the new “protect the QB rules”…..hate to break it to you, but there are only going to be more of them if this keeps up.
Wait. Joe Flacco is still in the league????

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Dak has to see this list and get excited for his next renegotiation

Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
This is how good QBs like Dak land a nine-figure contract. There are more teams than good QBs.

Reactions: patdog

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Easton Stick
Mitch Trubisky
Gardner Minshew
Aidan O’Connell
Drew Lock
Jake Browning
Tommy DeVito
Nick Mullens
Davis Mills
Joe Flacco
Zach Wilson
Bailey Zappe
Will Levis

You failed to mention “Brock Purdy”.

patdog

May 28, 2007
This is how good QBs like Dak land a nine-figure contract. There are more teams than good QBs.
There’s maybe 20 true NFL caliber QBs in the world, and your not going to win without one. Theres 32 teams. The math isn’t complicated.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
You failed to mention “Brock Purdy”.
Ha. Yes, he’s a household name at this point, and a legit MVP candidate.

I did, however, fail to mention several guys with more name recognition, but who also mostly suck, though. Like the NFC South trio of Bryce Young, Baker Mayfield, and Desmond Ridder.

Reactions: patdog and eckie1

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Neither of those last 2 stat lines for Smith is decent. Throwing it 40-50 times and still not hitting 275 yards is awful. He only led the offense to 18 points combined in those 2 games, and threw zero TD’s with a pick in those two games.

He’s also got Garrett Wilson making him look a lot better than he is….he’s probably a Top 3 WR in the NFL in terms of raw ability. Just has been stuck with terrible QB play.
He’s the reigning AFC Player of the Week. He’s playing well. I think he’ll be around the league for the foreseeable future. I’m not sure I would have said that last year.

And Wilson is nice, but the OL might be the worst in the NFL. PFF has them 31st in pass blocking. They have to get the ball out as fast as possible, because the OL can’t hold up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login