Listen guys

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
This team beat Ball State and St Francis. And we just beat them by 13 whole points. Awesome job. And that was a very good QB we were up against. He was their 3rd string before today but still. Impressive job by our defense. And Lee comes out of nowhere. Guess our coaches had never seen him run before ?? Anyways....look out R Kansas. Woo hoo

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I’m not trying to be a sunshine pumper, but that Wolff looked pretty damned good. I don’t know how he is their 3rd string qb, he looked better than anybody on either roster. WMUs coach may be a moron for having him 3rd string.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Yea I know we are Horrible and make everybody look good, but did Wolff not look head and shoulders better than their other qb ? 6-5 redshirt junior transfer from Old Dominion. do we have a better q b on our roster ? I’m not sure

Reactions: Old Fart Dawg

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I’m not trying to be a sunshine pumper, but that Wolff looked pretty damned good. I don’t know how he is their 3rd string qb, he looked better than anybody on either roster. WMUs coach may be a moron for having him 3rd string.
Y’all ain’t coming over here and getting away with this. we are a sec team and struggling at home vs a dog shlt mac team. It’s okay to say it.

Our defense is dog shlt. They are slow and play like pussies.

Will is slow as shlt and poses no threat on the ground and our dumbass coaches don’t play call to adjust for that. Not will’s fault our coaches are so damn stupid.

We 17’ing suck.

See how easy that was. It’s okay.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
6 games 6 QB's with Brady like QBR. Barely beating directional schools is so old school MSU. The SELA game was bad and this staff can't wake the players up. Time to find coaches and players that smell blood before the game, that show up and show out.

patdog

May 28, 2007
6 games 6 QB's with Brady like QBR. Barely beating directional schools is so old school MSU. The SELA game was bad and this staff can't wake the players up. Time to find coaches and players that smell blood before the game, that show up and show out.
BTW, that “good I-AA” team we struggled to beat a month ago is 0-5 coming into today.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I was being sarcastic. It was Western Michigan and we woulda lost this game if Wolf had started or at least been close. It is pathetic. I expected it tho. It's time for a youth movement. Play the young guys so they get experience. We gonna lose all but one anyway

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
These QB issues are a problem. We were rolling before we started swapping QBs. Pick one. If you have 2 QBs that means you don't have one

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
These QB issues are a problem. We were rolling before we started swapping QBs. Pick one. If you have 2 QBs that means you don't have one
OL is the problem. If Will’s injury is long-term, we might not win another game. Wright is serviceable, but the OL doesn’t know how to optimize his style.

We better hope Will is back after the bye week.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If he isn't healthy we need to go to Parson and let him take his lumps and get valuable experience. As a matter of fact we need to be playing all the younger guys. Those freshmen corners and DL we got need to be getting experience

Reactions: 77Dog

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
This post has given me a dangerous amount of hope. We're going to get our shіt together during the bye week and go up to Arkansas and win the coin toss.

Reactions: MSUDawgs247

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
BTW, that “good I-AA” team we struggled to beat a month ago is 0-5 coming into today.
Yikes! First week k was told they were a good team and we were just getting the rust off. I said we had our matt Luke and was ridiculed it was just first game with a new coach. Read the tea leaves. It was there.

Reactions: patdog

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
This team beat Ball State and St Francis. And we just beat them by 13 whole points. Awesome job. And that was a very good QB we were up against. He was their 3rd string before today but still. Impressive job by our defense. And Lee comes out of nowhere. Guess our coaches had never seen him run before ?? Anyways....look out R Kansas. Woo hoo
Also their backup RB. And their top WR went out early.

There's no excuse for this chit.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
OL is the problem. If Will’s injury is long-term, we might not win another game. Wright is serviceable, but the OL doesn’t know how to optimize his style.

If "OL is the problem", what does Will's injury have to do with it?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

We wont win anymore games with him than without him. He wasn't going to get a big win this year anyways. Our defense won't let us win many games. We were fine with wright in the game on offense

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Once again, you birds with your strong opinions need to come to the game and talk to people in the know. Father of a defensive player was bemoaning how many defensive lineman we have hurt. We had four healthy players. The rest of the line is being filled by linebackers. The true freshmen aren’t ready to play. You can be hard on the coaches all you want, but most of the hurt linemen are out for the season. It is what it is.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Once again, you birds with your strong opinions need to come to the game and talk to people in the know. Father of a defensive player was bemoaning how many defensive lineman we have hurt. We had four healthy players. The rest of the line is being filled by linebackers. The true freshmen aren’t ready to play. You can be hard on the coaches all you want, but most of the hurt linemen are out for the season. It is what it is.
I'm at games and I talk to people. Yes we have linemen hurt. We were also playing a terrible team who was missing their top playmakers.

Don't make excuses for this trash. It's not a good look.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Right. USM. If somehow we beat Auburn it would be a miracle. The rest of the games will be massacres. Am I mistaken in saying we have 2 redshirt freshmen and 1 senior DL hurt ? Who else on the line is hurt ?Williams, Dinkins and Demote.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I was at the game, just like all of them. Now is it ok to tell you how absolutely shltty the defense is? They are horrible. I don’t give a damn who is out. We should dominate that team with our 3rd string. I don’t know if you realize how bad western Michigan is. And we were playing several of their backups.

it’s bad.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Yea I know we are Horrible and make everybody look good, but did Wolff not look head and shoulders better than their other qb ? 6-5 redshirt junior transfer from Old Dominion. do we have a better q b on our roster ? I’m not sure
Starting qb was hurt
Wolff is a 5th year red shirt junior who transferred from old dominion

he did look good but may have been our defense.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

His style is running. They did that decently.

he can’t really throw it.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Personally I believe the offense is better with Will except for certain situations but its really a moor point. Regardless of offense this team will lose because we can not stop anyone. This defense is gonna get its dookie pushed in against every SEC team

Reactions: BigDawg0074

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
Y’all ain’t coming over here and getting away with this. we are a sec team and struggling at home vs a dog shlt mac team. It’s okay to say it.

Our defense is dog shlt. They are slow and play like pussies.

Will is slow as shlt and poses no threat on the ground and our dumbass coaches don’t play call to adjust for that. Not will’s fault our coaches are so damn stupid.

We 17’ing suck.

See how easy that was. It’s okay.
You are right on about our defense. We consistently have failed to get ANY pressure from our front DL all year.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010

OL, and even more apparent, DL. BOth suck.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
BUT, the DL wasn’t good from game one.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
It takes me a long time to throw in the towel on the Dawgs. I really wanted to give these coaches a solid chance.
But this was unacceptable. Defense cant stop anyone. Offense has physical limitations and terrible play calling. I guess I'm okay with Wright getting a whole possession for himself, but it was only 10-0. You have to keep your foot on the gas and put the game away - and not run end arounds when you are pounding the ball well up the middle.

These guys have no idea how to fix this. I would rather go ahead and announce a search for a new coach.

Reactions: knock him out john

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I was at the game, just like all of them. Now is it ok to tell you how absolutely shltty the defense is? They are horrible. I don’t give a damn who is out. We should dominate that team with our 3rd string. I don’t know if you realize how bad western Michigan is. And we were playing several of their backups.

it’s bad.
How did the defense get this bad? They look weak, they grab at people rather than squaring up for tackles. I never though Arnette would let these guys look so soft. This team is a shell of it’s former self.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
You're not being a sunshine pumper. You're being a dubmass
Pointing out Wolff played well, and was much better than their starter is not being a dumbass. cheerleading the firing of Leachs entire staff and enabling the complete implosion of the football program would qualify as being a dumbass, so take a bow.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login