Live Lookin at the Baseball Facility

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
This Is Fine On Fire GIF by StickerGiant

Yet the fire blazes and gets closer and closer
forest fire GIF

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
The saddest thing this weekend was that we had more fans at the Kentucky game than they did. It was like playing a home game.
When I was in college, we were ranked #1 in the SEC at that time and myself and my room mates all decided for a big road trip to the Littlest Village on the Plains for a big 3 game series. We had a great time as we left in the evening, went bowling and ate pizza in Columbus, then drove early in the morning to a hotel near Auburn to sleep until the DH began. Sad to say the swept us and our excitement was now in the dumps. That Sunday evening drive back to Starkvegas to get ready for Monday classes was loooonnnng!! Glad it wasn't as cold like in KY this past weekend, Doubt we would have gone at all to Lexington.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Kentucky fans realize it is a niche club sport at the College level.
Then why do you even care. The sport means nothing to you. You got the next 12 weeks to find something else to waste you time on. Maybe you can re-watch the replays of the past 16 years of basketball which has apparently been a niche sport for MSU over those past 16 years. I’m sure you would prefer to watch 16 years of crappy basketball over mostly successful baseball games at Dudy Noble.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Then why do you even care. The sport means nothing to you. You got the next 12 weeks to find something else to waste you time on. Maybe you can re-watch the replays of the past 16 years of basketball which has apparently been a niche sport for MSU over those past 16 years. I’m sure you would prefer to watch 16 years of crappy basketball over mostly successful baseball games at Dudy Noble.
That $68 Million for the new Dude would have went a long way toward a new basketball arena or stadium seating and amenities for football. Raise baseball season ticket prices to $1300 each so that baseball will make enough profit to pay off $68 Million in 20 years. We will see how much the baseball fan club really cares then.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
That $68 Million for the new Dude would have went a long way toward a new basketball arena or stadium seating and amenities for football. Raise baseball season ticket prices to $1300 each so that baseball will make enough profit to pay off $68 Million in 20 years. We will see how much the baseball fan club really cares then.
Ha. If basketball needs more money they can raise their own prices. 14,000 for a Saturday in February while a SEC basketball game was going on. We care about baseball. Weird it bothers you so much. Call it niche or whatever. It’s my niche and obviously more people’s than basketball. It will be ok.

Reactions: PhredPhantom

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's so fun to hear someone **** on the one sport that we actually have a winning tradition, a good reputation, and can often play in the National Championship Playoff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login